issue since upgrade
438 4 2021-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1226368 ft
United Kingdom

Since the latest FW to OSMO_ACTION_FW_V01.10.00.40.bin voice control has gone mad.

it swaps screen when you are talking, it takes pictures randomly and then there is the issue shown in the video below

As i say in the video, i have downgraded the FW using the debug method to the earliest firmware but that hasnt fixed it, im guessing that none of the FW's are touching the voice control module part of the FW.

I cant use this Osmo anymore with voice control

2021-2-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I thought I confirm at my end:  VC on  I said Voice command and the screen switches. I then copied your Custome and it did exactly as said. I can downgrade and retry, but I know Voicecommand is a Gimmick, so I do not use it to care for it at all, but agree it is a excellent feature to have if they can get it right
2021-2-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Youtube livestream point got across. sorry for youtube crashing it

Developer issue since May 2019  never really fixed or will in future f w 1.11.00.40 or whatever they call it
2021-2-10
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1226368 ft
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 2-10 05:37
https://youtu.be/A8haz1UshtI
Youtube livestream point got across. sorry for youtube crashing it

Haven’t tried YT livestream, will do now though
2021-2-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

crash1sttime Posted at 2-10 09:04
Haven’t tried YT livestream, will do now though

Livestream works, it is just a pain to have to  dig into the desktop side of the app  takes way to many steps for me but since GoPro now forces us to resign in every time DJI looks more promising wish they up it tp HD1080P
2021-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules