Auto Channel not working,
509 0 2021-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anonimgaming
New
Flight distance : 1790997 ft
Czechia

Hi I would like to ask anyone whou would know how to hlp me with this issue.

I have been flying my mavic air for some time without any problems (roughly 200km flown) then i started having problems with the range.
Normaly i was able to fly the drone without any problems with connection for roughly 700m and sometimes could go over 1km, but now I am strugling with only 100-170m. This kept me from flying the drone for some time so i thought than someone could know what is the issue. I have tried contacting DJI online support three times but always they couldnt solve the issue i am having.

I think the problem is in the switching between channels. Normaly the drone when on Channel control mode: AUTO and should select the most stable channel to use. But when i look on my channels the one that is '' automaticaly '' selected is always channel 153. When i restart the drone, when i move to another place, inside a house always channel 153. I can switch to Custom and select my own channel. But when i try to switch back to Auto nothing happens and the channel stays the same as i manualy selected before. When i turn on and off the drone again the channel is 153.

I have tried selecting Custom channels that looked more stable and the range was slightly better than '' auto '' but still knowhere near range it should normaly be, or the range I had before this issue.

I would be really grateful for any help.

2021-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules