Shooting shakes
635 9 2021-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xekmate
lvl.1

Portugal

Good afternoon
A few days ago I bought an Osmo mobile 3 from a friend of mine, in good condition, everything ok. I have a Xiaomi MI9T Pro and it connects correctly to the app ... what happens is that when I make videos walking the steps are noticeable in the filming.
I will leave the link to a video I made this afternoon for your evaluation and if anyone can help tell me if everything is normal in the footage.
Thank you for your help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yfx9xN5omV4VMbP2FubzbIu2zWWLuJsj/view?usp=sharing

2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there xekmate. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi MI9T Pro ) on the recommended mobile device list for the recommended mobile device for the DJI Omso Mobile 3 and for the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said application. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi MI9T Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while in use. For reference, I will be posting a link where in you can see the recommended mobile device for the DJI Omso Mobile 3 . Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf
2021-4-22
Use props
xekmate
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-22 19:27
Hello there xekmate. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi MI9T Pro ) on the recommended mobile device list for the recommended mobile device for the DJI Omso Mobile 3 and for the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said application. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi MI9T Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while in use. For reference, I will be posting a link where in you can see the recommended mobile device for the DJI Omso Mobile 3 . Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_1.pdf

Ok ... I'll try with another mobile device. However I want to leave here my discontent with this possible gap between the APP and the equipment. DJI should pay more attention to that.
Anyway thanks for the help.
2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

xekmate Posted at 4-22 23:50
Ok ... I'll try with another mobile device. However I want to leave here my discontent with this possible gap between the APP and the equipment. DJI should pay more attention to that.
Anyway thanks for the help.

Hi there xekmate. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-4-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It is very shaky footage.
Not sure if you had the phone balanced correctly
I doubt it has anything to do with the compatibility itself, but more with the weight or placement of the phone.
Any chance you had a case on the phone?
2021-4-28
Use props
xekmate
lvl.1

Portugal

Montfrooij Posted at 4-28 00:26
It is very shaky footage.
Not sure if you had the phone balanced correctly
I doubt it has anything to do with the compatibility itself, but more with the weight or placement of the phone.

Everything was well balanced and the phone was without a protective cover ...
2021-4-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

xekmate Posted at 4-28 13:18
Everything was well balanced and the phone was without a protective cover ...

Ok.
That leaves me out of options.
2021-4-28
Use props
xekmate
lvl.1

Portugal

Montfrooij Posted at 4-28 22:23
Ok.
That leaves me out of options.

Thank you anyway
2021-4-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2021-4-29
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Is this happening when shooting using phones own software not MIMO app when using OM3 ? You don't have to use MIMO for recording. You can use phones own camera. OM3 will anyway work as a gimbal..
2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules