Dead Battery - DJI Mavic Air
811 5 2021-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Conorfog
lvl.1
Ireland

Have flown my drone 19 times for a total of 1hrs 42mins.

My battery now seems to be completly dead and will not charge.

Can this be resovled somehow?
2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you did leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours, does the said battery show light when you press the power button? If yes, kindly please try to discharge the said battery and leave it again on the charger and check if it does the same issue. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that this battery needs to be replaced and we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-20
Use props
comerfog
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-20 23:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you did leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours, does the said battery show light when you press the power button? If yes, kindly please try to discharge the said battery and leave it again on the charger and check if it does the same issue. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that this battery needs to be replaced and we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Yes i have left charging for over 3 hours and no the light do not come on. So do these batteries only last 2 hours of flying time? This drone is as good as new?
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

comerfog Posted at 8-23 07:35
Yes i have left charging for over 3 hours and no the light do not come on. So do these batteries only last 2 hours of flying time? This drone is as good as new?

Thank you for your response. If the said battery is within the warranty period, you may contact our team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support, further instructions will be provided once you reach out. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-24
Use props
comerfog
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-24 03:23
Thank you for your response. If the said battery is within the warranty period, you may contact our team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support, further instructions will be provided once you reach out. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Where can I check the warranty?
2021-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

comerfog Posted at 8-26 00:37
Where can I check the warranty?

Hi there. Can you please provide me the serial number of the aircraft via PM so we can check your warranty. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules