Can I take WIDE ANGLE Photos on S20+ using DJI app or Native App?
603 2 2021-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
REpic
New

United States

I'm trying to figure out if the OM4 will meet our needs.  Here is the situation.
We have a real estate agent that needs a super easy to use piece of hardware to take wide angle photos and videos in her properties.  She has a Samsung Galaxy S20+.

I am having trouble determining if the OM4 can take still photos in wide angle using the DJI app.

I am having trouble determining if I can use the stablization features of the OM4 while using the native Samsung app.

The agent is having trouble taking perfectly vertical photos of the interiors and her video's are shaky.  I'd image the OM4 would fix both those issues, by keeping the camera perflectly vertical and obviously stablizing the videos.  Is that correct?  

We are not concerned with filing in ultra high resolution.  

Any advise, suggestions or answers to my questions would be greatly appreicated.  
2021-12-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there REpic. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Mobile 4 supports the Samsung Galaxy S20+ ( Main camera, wide camera, and telephoto camera ). Thank you.
2022-1-1
Use props
Geo_Drone
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2733720 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Yes, it does, will not work with any camera settings....just AUTO like a piece of garbage app that it is for Android users.
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules