Pocket 2 Gimbal stuck at 45 degrees
2217 5 2022-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raymaher
lvl.2
United Kingdom

My gimble is stuck pointing upwards at 45 degrees after calibration. It is also stuck  in FPV mode and I can't recenter or access the selfie mode.
2022-2-17
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

Can it move after turning the gimbal off manually?
2022-2-17
Use props
Raymaher
lvl.2
United Kingdom

wa.jesse07 Posted at 2-17 11:45
Can it move after turning the gimbal off manually?

Yes it can.
2022-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Raymaher. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to recalibrate your DJI Pocket 2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2022-2-17
Use props
Raymaher
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 19:31
Hello there Raymaher. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to recalibrate your DJI Pocket 2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

I have finally managed to turn off the underwater case mode and it has solved the problem.
2022-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Raymaher Posted at 2-18 02:50
I have finally managed to turn off the underwater case mode and it has solved the problem.

Hi there Raymaher. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that you were able to rectify the said issue and for giving out how you have solve the said issue. Keep filming and have a nice day.
2022-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules