Scuba Reviews
568 1 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Inamo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42625 ft
United States

I am looking to upgrade my GoPro 7, and came across the Action 3 recently. I have looked at numerous reviews by people on Youtube, but sadly of all the people that DJI sends the early units out to, none of them dive and really test and review it's capabilities in that market. Only thing we have is the professional sales video from DJI. Which no offense, I would prefer to see an "everyday Joe" testing and reviewing it as is without any pro polish/post editting. Everyone I dive with, and almost everyone else on the charters have GoPros. Hopefully DJI will look for reviewers in this hobby in the future.
Also, with it about to ship in 2 weeks, yet the dive housing is just listed as "reserve" and when contacting DJI for an ETA on it, they have no more information.

2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this request of yours to our designated team for attention. With regards to the Osmo Action Diving kit, kindly please hit the "reserve" button and kindly please wait for our team to update you via the email provided. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules