HELP! Action 3 Specification // Mount Specification Dimensions?
579 1 2022-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
G1tgudscrub
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1434603 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I'm designing some mounts for the Action 3, which I don't own yet.

Does anyone have measurements of the Camera body? Online, it seems the online dimensions of..... 70.5mm x 44mm x 32.8mm includes the lens. Which made my first mount pretty much invalid, as when I overlayed a top down view, i could tell I was clearly off. I also want to ensure I can clear both side doors, allowing the mount to be minimal by design and have full access to battery/SD or USB if needed.

Also any help with the spacing of the index points of the magnetic mount would be helpful, including the cross sectional shape of the index point of the Action 3, and relationship to the body would be a greaaaat help.

Lens cover diameter and height would be helpful as well...

From just extrapolating photos and sizing to my model, i'm guessing the Lens height is 4.00mm, with a diameter of 33.00mm (no rubber? w/ Rubber what size?), but I need a more exact measurement.

Ideally I'd like at least XX.XXmm Accuracy, but XX.X0mm accuracy is acceptable.
Thanks.

2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this with our designated team and check if we could provide the needed information. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules