RS3 Pro SBUS and CanBus
2683 4 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RotorW
lvl.2

Australia

Could a DJI engineer please explain when remote control of  the RS3 Pro via SBUS will be available. A few people here note that only Pan Tilt Roll and Mode are partially available but RSS and Centre are not implemented.

Also is CanBus fully supported by the DJI R SDK?

Plenty of users around the world wish to remotely control this gimbal Eg on a car mount. What does DJI recommend if SBUS remote has poor internal DJI implementation?

Also please link to Latest DJI R SDK.
2023-2-13
Use props
ibaniratxogmail.com
lvl.1

Spain

Sorry for the dumb question, but Im a total newbie to DJI Gimballs, Right now, is there any chance to control a DJI RS 3 Pro Pan Tilt Roll via SBUS? Thanks!
2023-2-14
Use props
RotorW
lvl.2

Australia

ibaniratxogmail.com Posted at 2-14 01:02
Sorry for the dumb question, but Im a total newbie to DJI Gimballs, Right now, is there any chance to control a DJI RS 3 Pro Pan Tilt Roll via SBUS? Thanks!

Pan Tilt Roll yes.
If you search the web for RS2 SBUS you'll see that you can connect an SBUS receiver to the little DJI Ronin Focus wheel and pass an SBUS signal to the gimbal.
Or you can skip the focus wheel and go direct to the pins if you're more technically minded.
2023-2-14
Use props
Deeper guy
lvl.2
France

Hello, in the same spirit, I want to control the RS3 pro with the DJI transmission combo but not through RF, but rather through a cable while using the IMU of the screen. Does anyone have a solution? DJI technical support is not responding, and I'm surely not the only one who wants to secure the connection with a cable.
2023-6-28
Use props
Deeper guy
lvl.2
France

Hello, after several attempts to get an answer that remained unanswered on this forum, do DJI engineers have a solution to my question? I want to use the RS3 pro and the DJI transmission monitor using a cable and not in RF because I am in a very disturbed environment but I absolutely want to use the monitor's IMU. Thank you.
2023-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules