LiDAR Range Finder can't connect for update
3974 4 2023-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LukaImedashvili
lvl.1
United States

Hello,
I have some issues with LiDAR, i updated my RS3 Pro with my phone, so i think it can be the reason, so i't trying to update LiDAR connecting it to my Mac, but when i plug it in, it doesn't shows up in DJI Assistant 2. maybe someone had same issues and have ways to figuire it out. Thank you!
2023-2-18
Use props
Ahpuck
lvl.2
Flight distance : 633783 ft
  • >>>
United States

i have the same problem
2023-2-20
Use props
LukaImedashvili
lvl.1
United States

Ahpuck Posted at 2-20 04:46
i have the same problem

any solutions? if you find something, please post it here. thank you!
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please make sure the DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version. https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... tant-2-ronin-series  You may also test with another cable. To update the firmware of the DJI LiDAR Range Finder (RS), please follow the steps below:
1. Use a USB-C cable to connect the DJI LiDAR Range Finder (RS) with a computer. Launch DJI Assistant 2 (Ronin Series), and log into your DJI account.
2. Click on the LiDAR range finder icon to enter the firmware update page, and wait for the firmware list to be updated.
3. Select the firmware version you need and click Update. Then, wait for the firmware to be downloaded. After the download, the DJI LiDAR Range Finder (RS) will automatically perform the update.
2023-2-22
Use props
robbe1
New

Ireland

hi, I had same problem, I am using macbook air, anyway I had a software update on the MacBook and decided delete all the  dji assistant folders I had downloaded and install MacBook update to macOS Ventura, be aware is bugs on it and I had a mission to get it to scroll down in the  security /privacy menu  so I could allow it to install the DJI Assistant again.
Anyway once MacBook was finished update , I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 ronin again, and as I said Ventura has bugs and I struggled to get it to scroll down to approve the install of Assistant 2, but once it did I tried the Lidar again and it worked fist time.
2023-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules