Using Gimbal with Native Camera App
5909 1 2023-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Basan
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,

i bought the Osmo Mobile 6 the other day, so far liking it, but I do not like the DJI Mimo camer app as the quality is lower than my Pixel 7 Pro's built in camera as it does not do 4K 60FPS, or HDR recoring.

How do I manually pair the Mobile 6 via bluetooh to my phone? It connects to the DJI Mimo app fine, but it does not appear in my bluetooth connections and I do not know how to make it visible for my phone to manually connect.

Thanks
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Osmo Mobile Series products can control mobile phone cameras using HID protocol. The specific functions supported depend on the extent to which the mobile phone manufacturer opens their interfaces to third-party apps. Due to the limited interference capacity for third-party apps provided by the mobile phone manufacturer, there are some differences regarding video effects when using DJI Mimo and mobile phone cameras.

The Osmo Mobile Series is only compatible with some mobile phone models that have the abovementioned recording function. For specific parameters, refer to the mobile phone compatibility list of Osmo Mobile series devices on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/support/osmo-mobile-compatibility
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules