Black Magic Intensity Shuttle and Lightbridge
2692 12 2014-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tks
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi

I need to livestream from the DJI LightBridge. I use Wirecast and the Black Magic Intensity Shuttle.
But when I plug in the HDMI from the LightBridge nothing happens.

It is just a black screen.

Is it even possible to use Itensisy Capture Card?

2014-12-6
Use props
tks
lvl.1

Denmark

Update. The problem is still not solved but i realized this:

When using the new Ground system decoder* v1.4.7 it seems the Wirecase is not recognizing the input from the Lightbridge.
In the source sittings in wirecast the video format is not right. It is 1080p25 regardless what I set the LightBridge to output.

When using the old Ground system decoder* v1.4.5 wirecast recognize the Lightbridge and gets the video format right. But the lightbridge does not send the videosignal through the HDMI port. I can tell because I can get the video signal from the USB.
When I plug the HDMI cable from the lightbridge to a HD monitor it works, but when I plug it in the Intensity Shuttle it will show a still picture and not more. The video signal to USB then takes over.

It is a software bug in the lightbridge?
2014-12-6
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is probably a compatibility issue with your device.  I don't think that DJI has stated that Black Magic devices were compatible.
2014-12-8
Use props
mickael.damatha
lvl.1

France

Hey guys,

I have the same problem with an Elgato game capture HD 60 which can't pass through HDCP signal. I have order an Hdmi switch which probably kill HDCP encoding. When I test it I tell you if it works on my Mac. I need to use an Intensity shuttle too and if it works with HD60 I will try it with Intensity shuttle.I hope that it is not finally impossible to broadcasting with a LB...

2014-12-14
Use props
drone-man
lvl.2
Flight distance : 193212 ft
France

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-9 10:14
It is probably a compatibility issue with your device.  I don't think that DJI has stated that Black ...

Hi, could you confirm that is possible to use Lightbridge with a Macbook Pro in Live View, with a  Blackmagic Extreme Intensity box and a thunderbolt cable.

It seems there's a problem with HDCP.....
2014-12-14
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

drone-man Posted at 2014-12-15 00:07
Hi, could you confirm that is possible to use Lightbridge with a Macbook Pro in Live View, with a  ...

I am sorry but I do not have the equipment that you mentioned other than the MacBook Pro.  I cannot help you.
2014-12-14
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

mickael.damatha Posted at 2014-12-14 22:13
Hey guys,

I have the same problem with an Elgato game capture HD 60 which can't pass through HDCP s ...

Mickael, I have gone from a Lightbridge slave unit direct to the Board using a HDMI to SDI converter.  There are several that are compatible, not all are however.  Make sure that your firmware is up to date.  There have been changes on the compatibly side recently.
2014-12-14
Use props
mickael.damatha
lvl.1

France

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-15 01:01
Mickael, I have gone from a Lightbridge slave unit direct to the Board using a HDMI to SDI convert ...

the board ?
2014-12-14
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

In the control room.
2014-12-14
Use props
mickael.damatha
lvl.1

France

thanks, I'm going to try during this week when I ll have all hardwares...
2014-12-14
Use props
tks
lvl.1

Denmark

mickael.damatha Posted at 2014-12-15 06:10
thanks, I'm going to try during this week when I ll have all hardwares...

Hi Mickael

Great. Please give feedback if HDMI switch works. Maybe you could send a link to the product?
2014-12-15
Use props
tks
lvl.1

Denmark

I made a little experiment with another LB with Ground decoder V1.4.6. And is works with the Intensity  Shuttle right away,
But I need to "Downgrade" another LB. So where to get V.1.4.6?
2014-12-22
Use props
david.michaud.e
New

France

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-15 01:01
Mickael, I have gone from a Lightbridge slave unit direct to the Board using a HDMI to SDI convert ...

HI guys,

I want convert the HDMI signal to an HD-SDI signal, but with the DHCP protection i have just a picture freeze.
I have tried with different converter like the blackmagic, the decimator and the Yellow brik.

Did you know a converter who can delete the DHCP protection?????

Thanks you soo much, its emergency
2015-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules