Mini 3 Pro RC remote jittery screen with phone
353 2 2023-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans048bc05e
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all

I have recently purchased the DJI Mini3 Pro with RC remote. I have got either an iPhone 14Pro or 12 to connect as the screen.

Problem is on both phones that when I adjust the gimbal scroll wheel the image i see on the phone jitters (jumps). It is not a clear smooth image. This makes flying and framing a shot pretty much impossible.

When you watch the gimbal it moves smoothly and the playback footage is also smooth, but live image jumps. This happens all the time, even if the drone is on my desk in front of me or 1000m away.

I have the latest firmware on drone, remote and phone. I have tried using the Assistant software on my laptop and nothing changes.

Can someone tell me if it is meant to be this way or should it be smooth? At the moment I am very disappointed!! Note when I spin the drone (without touching the gimbal) the live image is smooth as well.

Thanks in advance for any help!

DJI support are asking me to run various tests and send logs, but I cannot see it solving any problem and think it is fundamentally faulty! Thoughts??
2023-3-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2023-3-25
Use props
fans048bc05e
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ok, thanks
2023-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules