Osmo Mobile 6 for recording a lecture?
710 1 2023-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_avocado_
New

Denmark

Hi,

I have just got my osmo mobile 6 which I will use with my Iphone 14 pro. Video recording is a new area for me.
I am an instructor/teacher, and I was wondering whether the following is possible (then I will also be able to use this product for my work): I would like to record my lectures. There are many whiteboards, and I want the gimbal to follow me (the only moving obejct). So, it should turn left and right, but it should not zoom in (at lest not too much, since I should be in the picture together with the stuff that I write on the whiteboard). I am using the wide lense. I would like to switch freely between the whiteboards, and the gumbal should follow me. Is that possible?

Thanks!

2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in DJI Products! Osmo Mobile 6 supports the ActiveTrack feature. When triggered, the gimbal will follow the subject and remain in the center of the camera view by default. Moreover, the Osmo Mobile 6 is equipped with ActiveTrack 5.0, which is optimized for a more stable tracking experience and a longer following distance. You may visit this link to see the ActiveTrack function and all the other interesting features this gimbal offers. We hope this helps. Have a nice day!
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules