Was there a new FW released on June 13, 2023?
1539 8 2023-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

I turned on my camera and connected to Mimo so I can take a recording while adjusting the view via the phone. My camera all of a sudden started updating. Which was weird because I had the latest FW (01.03.10.30) installed back in April. I have connected the camera to Mimo since a few times so I know I had the latest FW. Today all of a sudden it started updating and after update, I checked the FW and it said:

FW: 01.03.10.30
Camera FW: 10.00.31.12

So the main FW did not change. I am not sure what the camera firmware was previously. Is it possible that only the camera FW was updated and not the main one? Would be odd that DJI didn't say anything about it. (...although I would not be surprised).

Anyone else got an update? But first, don't forget to take note of your camera FW. (NOT the main FW! - cuz that didn't change)

2023-6-13
Use props
skysailor64
Second Officer
United States

Just checked mine and the firmwares are both the same versions as yours.  I have not accessed Mimo app for over a month.  So looks like nothing has changed on firmware.
2023-6-13
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

why I set my product to prompt,  but who knows.   phon app, camera app are up to date, that is all that matters
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, osmonauta. Thank you for reaching out. Your current firmware is updated (v01.03.10.30). There was no new update as of this writing.
2023-6-13
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Last time I had mine connected to Mimo it said new firmware, but there where no new firmware.
Could be just a bug with Android.
2023-6-13
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine keeps saying new firmware but I am happy with how it is working So I don’t update. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it
2023-6-18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

sat there for ten minutes nothing  transmitted on IOS Lol
2023-6-18
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

Fishycomics Posted at 6-18 12:09