823 5 2023-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TPCsurvey
lvl.1

Taiwan

Hi,

My drone model is DJI Phantom 4 Pro.
I found several photos have some kind of black blur back spot in the drone image center (please see the pic attachment).
I did a new cleanup with the alcohol contact cleaner on both the lens + lens cover, and not much did change.
Just wondering, can anyone advise me on some solution to sufficiently remove the back spot?
Thanks in advance.
2023-06-19_091752.jpg
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if all the footage or images you capture on this unit does the same issue? Please try to run the DJI Go 4 app and go to camera settings (3 lines below the shutter button). Under camera settings, click the gear icon to go to advanced settings then reset the camera settings and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-18
Use props
TPCsurvey
lvl.1

Taiwan

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 18:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if all the footage or images you capture on this unit does the same issue? Please try to run the DJI Go 4 app and go to camera settings (3 lines below the shutter button). Under camera settings, click the gear icon to go to advanced settings then reset the camera settings and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Dear DJI Paladin,

Thanks for your reply.

1. Yes, all the footage/images have the same issue.
2. Unfortunately, I followed your instruction to reset the camera settings, but the issue still exists.
2023-6-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

That looks like a spec of dust on the front of the lens.
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TPCsurvey Posted at 6-19 02:42
Dear DJI Paladin,

Thanks for your reply.

Thank you for keeping us posted. My apologies that the solution didn't work. Could you please look for a clean cloth and please gently wipe the camera lens of the aircraft and have another test and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-21
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

It looks like the camera is burned, I forgot the official name of it.  It's like looking directly into the sun.  It can destroy the camera.
2023-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules