Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qW8O1WkCbRkY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2882694 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

So I got the RS 3 Mini and I have a Sony A7 ii, I doesn't not have Bluetooth put will it work with my RS 3 Mini?

I literally just got it so if anyone know knows please could you let me know. Maybe I need a cable?

Thanks,
Sean
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your inquiry. The Sony A7II is not listed as a compatible device with DJI RS 3 Mini. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the unit using the DJI RS3 Mini. To see compatible devices for DJI RS 3 Mini please go to this link and then click on DJI RS 3 Mini: (https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_qW8O1WkCbRkY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2882694 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 18:39
Thank you for your inquiry. The Sony A7II is not listed as a compatible device with DJI RS 3 Mini. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the unit using the DJI RS3 Mini. To see compatible devices for DJI RS 3 Mini please go to this link and then click on DJI RS 3 Mini: (https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks, just too clarify the camera will work still via a cable is that correct? Just need to know if I need to get a different or not.
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_qW8O1WkCbRkY Posted at 7-17 05:04
Thanks, just too clarify the camera will work still via a cable is that correct? Just need to know if I need to get a different or not.

Thank you for your response. We will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. You may also visit the nearest DJI physical store in your location to test if this will work. As of the time being, we don't have any information as we haven't tested this camera on the unit.  Thank you for your understanding.
2023-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules