Mimo app stutters while recording a timelapse on OA3
463 6 2023-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
veesix
lvl.2

United States

The Mimo screen freezes while I'm recording a timelapse and seems to unfreeze in between intervals. (Maybe also the camera screen too?) I guess I can understand why the actual image would freeze since it's going by the intervals but the whole UI becomes frozen. I should be able to freely manage the camera while it's recording. Would appreciate help on this.
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the issue appears on the actual footage that was generated on the SD card? If yes, please send us the original video file so we can check. You may upload the file via Google Drive and send the link here. Furthermore, you may try to reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check whether the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_m9rlsUJuvAod
New

Cameroon

Bonjour j'aimerais installer Dji mimo sur mon téléphone mais chaque fois sa me met le message " application non installé ''
Quel peut-être le problème svp ?
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_m9rlsUJuvAod Posted at 8-22 00:12
Bonjour j'aimerais installer Dji mimo sur mon téléphone mais chaque fois sa me met le message " application non installé ''
Quel peut-être le problème svp ?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what phone are you using? And does this problem also occur using a different phone?
2023-8-22
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

you think Buffering is hte cause.
2023-8-22
Use props
veesix
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-18 21:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the issue appears on the actual footage that was generated on the SD card? If yes, please send us the original video file so we can check. You may upload the file via Google Drive and send the link here. Furthermore, you may try to reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check whether the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Ok I reinstalled and it seems to be fine now. Thanks.
2023-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

veesix Posted at 8-26 07:43
Ok I reinstalled and it seems to be fine now. Thanks.

Great! We're glad that it is all working now. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead, veesix!
2023-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules