ACC2 IMU Error Mavic 2 pro
984 7 2023-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaca4125e
lvl.2

France

These last days I've been using DJI GO 4 to fly the mavic @ and it says there is a data error with the ACC@.
I tried to calibrate IMU with no success, I've updated the firmware, and tried again but the error message is still here.

Any solutions here? A way to fix it without sending it to DJI Repair Service?

051620couhbobab9pxxm3q.jpg
2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansaca4125e. Thank you for reaching out. Was there any collision or crash before you received this error?
2023-9-2
Use props
fansaca4125e
lvl.2

France

Hi, no crash or collision recently
2023-9-3
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Were you able to complete the IMU calibration process? I had trouble until I found a solution from one of these forums. The directions on screen are not obvious to complete the calibration. The way to complete the calibration successfully is to watch the graphics where you have to rotate the Drone in a specific way. Let us know if this helps?
2023-9-4
Use props
fansaca4125e
lvl.2

France

Hi. Marty, thanks for. the help !  What graphics are your talking about et where can I find it?
2023-9-4
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansaca4125e Posted at 9-4 04:43
Hi. Marty, thanks for. the help !  What graphics are your talking about et where can I find it?

Seem to recall they are images to the left of the calibration screen showing the orientation of the drone at each step of the calibration process. It really is not obvious and would be helpful if there were text to explain how you should turn the drone at each step.
2023-9-5
Use props
fansaca4125e
lvl.2

France

Oh ok, but I've already follow all these steps, looking at the graphics, but it keeps saying ACC2 error...  maybe I should send the Mavic to repair service. But is it safe to fly with IMU error like that?
2023-9-5
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansaca4125e Posted at 9-5 04:09
Oh ok, but I've already follow all these steps, looking at the graphics, but it keeps saying ACC2 error...  maybe I should send the Mavic to repair service. But is it safe to fly with IMU error like that?

I kept Flying Without problems until I figured out how to do the IMU calibration.
2023-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules