Right Control Stick not moving drone
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vandeforce 2
lvl.1
United States

I have a Phantom 4 Pro and use the DJI Go 4 app to fly my drone. The remote controller is and always has been set to Mode 2 (just confirmed it's still set to that).

When I was flying my drone the other day I reached across to try and click the "take picture" button on the right side of my screen. However, my finger just missed the button and touched the main part of the screen that was showing my camera's view. A small green box appeared on the screen where I had touched, and now when I try to move right or left with the right control stick the drone simply stays stationary and "rolls-in-place" to the right or left (like the whole view from my camera will tilt sharply to the left or right but the drone itself will stay put). It will not move forward or backward either.

The left stick was still working normally and I could move up and down or spin.

After trying unsuccessfully to un-do whatever I had done I simply used the return to home button and landed the drone.

I turned off the battery, exited out of the app, then restarted the battery, reconnected the app and launched it again yet the same issue remained and I was unable to mover the drone laterally or foward/backward (just up/down).

Any ideas what I did and/or how to undo it?

Thanks!

2023-9-18
Use props
Goldenseal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487034 ft
United States

You can draw green boxes on the screen. That is a normal thing when touching the screen.  Try a different mode on the joysticks.Try to recalibrate the remote. I wish you the best of luck.
2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already the remote controller? Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules