Phonak hearing aids
703 4 2023-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaveMercer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi. I am finding that the Osmo 6 does not work properly if I am wearing my Phonak hearing aids which are also connected to my iPhone 13 by Bluetooth.  Has anyone else got this issue or found a workaround?
2023-9-19
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

What kind of issues are you seeing? I have Oticon hearing aids connected to my iPhone 14 Pro Max via Bluetooth and haven't seen issues with interference with my OM 6.
2023-9-19
Use props
DaveMercer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DaveSp Posted at 9-19 17:42
What kind of issues are you seeing? I have Oticon hearing aids connected to my iPhone 14 Pro Max via Bluetooth and haven't seen issues with interference with my OM 6.

Gimbal does not work properly, does not respond to buttons, video will not start or stop, works perfectly if I turn the hearing aids off
2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DaveMercer Posted at 9-19 22:13
Gimbal does not work properly, does not respond to buttons, video will not start or stop, works perfectly if I turn the hearing aids off

Hello there. Just to confirm, when your hearing aid is connected to the phone via Bluetooth, is the OM 6 also able to connect to the phone's Bluetooth?
2023-9-21
Use props
DaveMercer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 9-21 03:00
Hello there. Just to confirm, when your hearing aid is connected to the phone via Bluetooth, is the OM 6 also able to connect to the phone's Bluetooth?

It’s able to connect ok just does not respond correctly to buttons
2023-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules