492 3 2023-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am unable to post replies, I have logged out and back in again and still am unable to post a reply.
EDITIf relevant the browser is Safari, I tried posting that as a reply and couldn't.

2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Sean-bumble-bee. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of this issue and should be fixed by now. If the issue persists on your end, please let us know. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-10-13
Use props
UserNameExists
lvl.1

Australia

i am having the similar problem and cannot create new post - understand that I need to be at credit level 40.

Just need to equire about Care Refresh fo Australia - is there an exhaustive T&C pdf or link that covers everything I found a 7 page pdf on DJI website seems lacking lot of infomartion or questions fora would be subscriber.
5-18 00:22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

UserNameExists Posted at 5-18 00:22
i am having the similar problem and cannot create new post - understand that I need to be at credit level 40.

Just need to equire about Care Refresh fo Australia - is there an exhaustive T&C pdf or link that covers everything I found a 7 page pdf on DJI website seems lacking lot of infomartion or questions fora would be subscriber.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may click the hyperlinks below to access more information about the DJI Care refresh. Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

DJI Care Refresh Guide
DJI Care Refresh: Everything You Need to Know:
5-19 01:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules