Importing Panorama is a big headache
422 3 2023-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nvYkQVff2rc1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 626594 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. I made few panoramas and 360s (sphare) that i want to share but oh boi how hard it turns to be. So here is what I try.

1- I tried take SD card out of drone insert to PC and just copy. But Panoramas appears as a folder with just a bunch of photos. I couldnt find a way to fuse them
2- I tried Insert that SD card to RC2 but I only could look inside SD same as on PC. I couldnt add them to album at all.
3- I tried to connection RC2 to drone and download. It did work tho I cant share them from RC2
4- I tried connect phone with DJI fly APP to RC2. It kinda works ? It pop a window and ask me for choosing two option. One allowed me to just import files with very limited view.
This option indeed copied phanoramas to phone as one file. However it seems these files missing so data to be posted as 360
5- I tried connecting my phone to drone. But each time it deceted drone as me to click and hold power button on drone for 2 sec. Then it pop "connection failed" and turn off the drone.
I keep drone very close to phone. I gave fly app all premissions and I turn on bluetooth and wifi.

I spends hours and still cant find a solution.

Did you find any solution ?

2023-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Panorama (including Sphere Pano) extends the capability of your camera by stitching multiple pictures into a perfect panoramic photograph through the app, so it can only be displayed on the app or “SkyPixel" platform. To share your creation on other platforms, upload it to “SkyPixel” first and then share the link. A sphere can only be seen in the software. The image will become a plane expansion figure when it is downloaded or shared via a method other than SkyPixel.

Please note that a sphere pano file cannot be recognized as a pano format after it is saved to another SD card. Also, the panorama files stored on the SD card are the unstitched files that can be used to stitch using 3rd party editing software. Lastly, the stitched photo can be automatically recognized and downloaded to the mobile phone by the QuickTransfer function. For more information about exporting photos/videos, you may click this link: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... 52B5A%25253D%25253D
2023-11-11
Use props
djiuser_nvYkQVff2rc1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 626594 ft
United Kingdom

New updates fixed issue. In most cases I am able to connect my phone to drone and download 360 panoramas without issue.
5-16 06:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_nvYkQVff2rc1 Posted at 5-16 06:07
New updates fixed issue. In most cases I am able to connect my phone to drone and download 360 panoramas without issue.

We appreciate you keeping us posted. We're glad that the issue is now fixed. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
5-16 21:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules