Stuck at firmware update
1203 3 2023-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sohanna6
lvl.1

Cambodia

I am running Mimo on a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.

Until yesterday, the gimbal was working just fine. When I started the Mimo app, it informed me that there was a new firmware update. I hit install, it went straight to 61% and then to a message "Failed to update firmware (2)". The phone is connected but I cannot accerss camera and the buttons on the gimbal do not work.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mimo about 5 times, no joy.

I can access the gimbal through Samsung camera, but without the functions I get with Mimo.

I am truly stuck and would appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Sohanna
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please try clearing the DJI Mimo cache. Restart the DJI Mimo and DJI device. Disconnect the OM 6 from the mobile device. Re-connect the DJI device to the mobile device and update again. If that fails please use another mobile phone for updating or try another network for updating. Have a nice day.
2023-11-27
Use props
Sohanna6
lvl.1

Cambodia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-27 21:07
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please try clearing the DJI Mimo cache. Restart the DJI Mimo and DJI device. Disconnect the OM 6 from the mobile device. Re-connect the DJI device to the mobile device and update again. If that fails please use another mobile phone for updating or try another network for updating. Have a nice day.

Thank you for getting back to you.

I have tried all your suggestions, none worked. And now?

Regards,

Sohanna
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sohanna6 Posted at 11-27 23:25
Thank you for getting back to you.

I have tried all your suggestions, none worked. And now?

Hi, Sohanna. I'm afraid you need to send your unit for repair. You can submit a repair request from this link or contact our DJI Supports for assistance: https://support.dji.com/. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your great support.
2023-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules