DJI Care Refresh
632 14 2023-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68967 ft
United Kingdom

I've had my Mini 3 Pro for almost a year now and I've received an email notification the Care Plan runs out in 15 days.

I've had no claims whatseoever and I always believed that extending the Care Plan would come at a reduced rate if no caims were made

Not so as they want £75 off me again to extend it

Is this right ??

Cheers
2023-12-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm fairly sure that the only discount is if you buy the 2 year plan up front vice the 1 year plan.  
2023-12-24
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-24 06:33
I'm fairly sure that the only discount is if you buy the 2 year plan up front vice the 1 year plan.

Thank you.

I'm sure it said when I took it out, if extended after a year it would be at a cheaper rate if no claims had been made,

Cheers
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If your DJI Care Refresh is within 15 days after the current service expires, you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh Renewal directly on our website, and the renewal price is £75. You may click the link below to purchase the care plan renewal. We appreciate your valued support.

https://store.dji.com/uk/product ... ni-3-pro?vid=113811
2023-12-25
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-25 00:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If your DJI Care Refresh is within 15 days after the current service expires, you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh Renewal directly on our website, and the renewal price is £75. You may click the link below to purchase the care plan renewal. We appreciate your valued support.

https://store.dji.com/uk/product/dji-care-refresh-dji-mini-3-pro?vid=113811

Thank you, but that doesn't answer my question at all, you just say the same as the email.

Cheers
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Blackbuckone Posted at 12-25 05:04
Thank you, but that doesn't answer my question at all, you just say the same as the email.

Cheers

Hello, Backbuckone. My apologies for the confusion. We don't have a discount for the renewal of the DJI Care refresh. However, there is a "Reward for Safe Use" that applies to this situation. If you didn't use the replacement under your DJI Care Refresh, you are qualified for an extension of the original warranty which is 1 year. This warranty extension is for product malfunction issues only. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-12-28
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-28 00:20
Hello, Backbuckone. My apologies for the confusion. We don't have a discount for the renewal of the DJI Care refresh. However, there is a "Reward for Safe Use" that applies to this situation. If you didn't use the replacement under your DJI Care Refresh, you are qualified for an extension of the original warranty which is 1 year. This warranty extension is for product malfunction issues only. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Right, thank you and that's a bit clearer.

So there is no advantage to be had for safe flying over the year and having made no claims, you still have to pay the full amount for another year's cover.

So basically there is no 'No Claims' Bonus to be had then like with a car or other insured items.

Perhaps DJI could up their PR and actually offer a reward in this case for 'No Claims'.

Cheers
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Blackbuckone Posted at 2023-12-30 09:47
Right, thank you and that's a bit clearer.

So there is no advantage to be had for safe flying over the year and having made no claims, you still have to pay the full amount for another year's cover.

Yes, you are correct. No worries, we will gather this feedback of yours and forward it to the respective team for future consideration. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a wonderful day ahead, Blackbuckone!
1-1 22:58
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-1 22:58
Yes, you are correct. No worries, we will gather this feedback of yours and forward it to the respective team for future consideration. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a wonderful day ahead, Blackbuckone!

Thank you and I hope they consider it.

There needs to be some sort of reward for safe flying and no claims made over the year in the system, like at least a 25% reduction to extend the cover.

I had my Mini SE for less than a year so didn't get the full benefit of it, so when I purchased the Mini 3 Pro I only took the year instead of two in case I upgraded again and didn't lose out.

Cheers
1-2 05:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Blackbuckone Posted at 1-2 05:21
Thank you and I hope they consider it.

There needs to be some sort of reward for safe flying and no claims made over the year in the system, like at least a 25% reduction to extend the cover.

You are most welcome. [size=14.6667px]For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
1-4 00:37
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:01
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yes you can extend it....if you pay the full £75 again.

My point being there is no reward offered by DJI for your safe flying and making no claim over the year, like you get with other insured products.

Basically you had cover, didn't use it and DJI have made a neat £75 off you, then they ask for the full whack again for another year with no discount.

Cheers
1-7 07:33
Use props
DJIFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

I had to go digging through my emails because you are correct. At one point, DJI was offering care refresh renewal at a discount for being a 'safe pilot'.

When I first got my DJI Mini 2, I paid $49 for one year of care refresh. When that was getting ready to expire, DJI sent an email reminding me that it was expiring. There was nothing in the email about any discounts or offers but it only cost me $39 to renew it. But I do remember DJI advertising a discount for 'safe pilots' who hadn't used their care refresh. I

t's funny (funny as in odd, sad and pathetic) that DJI is choosing to forget that they ever offered this.
1-7 08:17
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Blackbuckone Posted at 1-7 07:33
Yes you can extend it....if you pay the full £75 again.

My point being there is no reward offered by DJI for your safe flying and making no claim over the year, like you get with other insured products.

Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one and I didn't imagine it.

Here we go, I found it.

Date: Sunday, 8 January 2023 at 14:25
To: ----------Me
Subject: DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) Service Agreement

1.2 Rewards for Safe Flight

If the product specified in the Service Agreement has not used a Replacement service during the term of validity, an additional 1-year Extended Warranty service will be provided for your product after the current DJI Care Refresh expires.
So it looks like an additional extencded Warranty

Cheers

Cheers
1-8 05:06
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Any news on this DJI ?

Why is it also trying to stop me posting about this ?

5-11 05:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules