FPV simulator problem
730 5 1-25 12:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
galgoren
lvl.1

Israel

Hello,

I've downloaded and installed the DJI Virtual flight app to my Android 12 , Samsung S22 ultra.
The problem is with the video image on the googles which looks like lines and cubes, not really serviceable.
The image on the phone is good though. please help
1-25 12:28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask. Does this issue occur on other Android phones? Thank you.
1-26 21:26
Use props
Fast Dune
New

United States

Hi, I have Downloaded the Virtual flight app and trying to use it to learn to fly my new avata.  The app goes through steps it shows up from my phone to the goggles, tell me to choose what I am using which is the motion controller, goggles and phone (s22) then, next step turn off your Avata, Then next step it try's connecting with my motion controller which if Ia m figuring this out correctly is paired to my avata NOT my goggles.  Sooooooo .. basically when I turn off the Avata the motion controller cannot be seen and therefore the Virtual  flight app cannot be used.  Could someone please help me on this. I have been trying to get this thing to work so I can fly this thing after I spent 2k and couldnt set it up on the road. Now I am home and really dont want to wreck it.  Its my 1st drone.   
1-27 14:09
Use props
djiuser_vtfnSBDokPNv
lvl.2

United States

I think this is on going issue? Someone please respond. I have an iPhone with Integra and the view in the goggles is horrible. It looks great on the iPhone, the goggles are horrible…. Im flying the FPV drone by the way. Updated all firmware and ios.
2-1 16:12
Use props
steelhead
lvl.1
United States

This is an on-going problem that i hope will be fixed soon. I'm having the same problem with my new iPhone
3-7 22:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

steelhead Posted at 3-7 22:04
This is an on-going problem that i hope will be fixed soon. I'm having the same problem with my new iPhone

Hello, Steelhead. We do apologize for the trouble that you experienced. Can you please confirm what specific iPhone are you using with the app? Also, what iOS version are you using? If you could provide a short video showing the issue that would be much appreciated. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-8 03:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules