465 8 2-21 10:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI, I have just done a test, I created a 4k video, I think it was 120fps, I transferred the files over to the dji album manually, I then opened Mimo and then hit the AI editor, and selected the file, it's a 16gb file, then the editor started transcoding, it took ages and it only reached around 19% and it stopped and just went back to the file selection.
I have the Note 20 Ultra 5g, I also turned on Enhanced processing and it still failed.

So, what is the point in the very large 16gb files if your own editor cannot handle them?
2-21 10:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Bashy. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We will coordinate this with the respective team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.
2-21 23:35
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-21 23:35
Hi there, Bashy. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We will coordinate this with the respective team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.

Thank you
2-22 07:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome, Bashy. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a good one!
2-23 03:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hello, Bashy. Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking here, the 16GB file is too large for a mobile phone editor to handle. Also, the mobile device performance and the storage will take effect on the video editing process. Please note that the APP cannot handle this large file. We highly recommend using computer software to edit big files temporarily. Rest assured that we will gather this concern as a suggestion and we will try to optimize this function in the future. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2-23 23:14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 23:14
Hello, Bashy. Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking here, the 16GB file is too large for a mobile phone editor to handle. Also, the mobile device performance and the storage will take effect on the video editing process. Please note that the APP cannot handle this large file. We highly recommend using computer software to edit big files temporarily. Rest assured that we will gather this concern as a suggestion and we will try to optimize this function in the future. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Oh dear, so in effec, the Mimo app isn't really much cop for the Action 4 when used in continuos recording
2-24 04:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bashy Posted at 2-24 04:24
Oh dear, so in effec, the Mimo app isn't really much cop for the Action 4 when used in continuos recording

Thank you for your response, Bashy. We will surely record this concern and we will try to optimize this function in the future. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a good one!
2-29 03:14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-29 03:14
Thank you for your response, Bashy. We will surely record this concern and we will try to optimize this function in the future. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a good one!

Thank you
2-29 04:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are very much welcome, Bashy. We appreciate your understanding and support. Take care always!
3-1 03:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules