121 3 5-3 03:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boothy72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 163363 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had my RS3 mini for about a month and all working fine until a few days ago, in horizontal set up the roll and tilt arm keeps drifting off, even when I double click the trigger it doesn't reset. I have balanced everything, run the calibration, run the horizontal calibration, run the system calibration and it still happens. I am in Florida and it's very hot here right now and this started when I went from inside to outside so from 75F to 90F could this be the problem? The gimbal wasn't hot as I had just gone outside so it's not an overheating problem. Everything seems balanced to me so not sure what else to try, this is very annoying as I am using it for work and keep having to stop to try and the reset.
5-3 03:55
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can we have a video to see the drift issue you said for better troubleshooting?
5-5 00:14
Use props
Boothy72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 163363 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-5 00:14
Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can we have a video to see the drift issue you said for better troubleshooting?

Hi Wanda, thanks for getting back to me, I will get a video of it and post the link.
5-5 03:56
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Boothy72 Posted at 5-5 03:56
Hi Wanda, thanks for getting back to me, I will get a video of it and post the link.

Thanks in advance. We will wait for your video.
5-5 23:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules