347 17 5-7 14:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Videografic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4853665 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I purchased the high bright monitor and the focus pro all in one combo.
Unfortunately the needed mount to use the high bright monitor with the focus hand unit is not part of this combo.
Also ithe mount can not found for purchase on DJI website.

Any help?
5-7 14:57
Use props
Videografic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Does really nobody has an idea where to get the dji high-bright remote monitor holder?
5-8 14:16
Use props
Videografic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Could any of the DJI Stuff please comment on this?  In all manuals for Inspire 3, Ronin 4D, Focus Pro, DJI Transmission this monitor mount is referenced - but nobody offers this for purchase. It is ridiculous to spend again so much money for the high bright monitor and the Focus Pro Combo including the Focus Pro Handunit - without any chance to use them together as shown in all DJI manuals, promotion videos and DJI website.

Monitor Mount (here being part of the Focus Handunit Version 1)

Monitor Mount (here being part of the Focus Handunit Version 1)
5-15 09:10
Use props
Dansker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1930873 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m in the same situation! It’s so odd that the holder isn’t part of the combo. I can’t find the part anywhere online.
5-16 15:53
Use props
markholloway
lvl.1
United States

Dansker Posted at 5-16 15:53
I’m in the same situation! It’s so odd that the holder isn’t part of the combo. I can’t find the part anywhere online.

This seems like a mistake on DJI’s part. It comes with the original DJI 3-Channel Follow Focus unit. It’s impossible to buy the monitor mount by itself.
5-16 18:20
Use props
Videografic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

markholloway Posted at 5-16 18:20
This seems like a mistake on DJI’s part. It comes with the original DJI 3-Channel Follow Focus unit. It’s impossible to buy the monitor mount by itself.

Once again: Could any of the DJI Stuff please comment on this?  
5-17 03:27
Use props
fans8f2cbc25
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12887841 ft
Canada

Same situation. This is ridiculous.

Other people recommended this cable but its expensive.
https://www.ignitedigi.com.au/pr ... b7f65a86c&_ss=r
5-17 12:44
Use props
fans8f2cbc25
lvl.2
Canada

fans8f2cbc25 Posted at 5-17 12:44
Same situation. This is ridiculous.

Other people recommended this cable but its expensive.

After Sales say they can send me one once it is in stock in June
5-17 13:31
Use props
Videografic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

fans8f2cbc25 Posted at 5-17 13:31
After Sales say they can send me one once it is in stock in June

Do you mean the third party cable connection or the original DJI mount?
5-17 14:29
Use props
fans8f2cbc25
lvl.2
Canada

Videografic Posted at 5-17 14:29
Do you mean the third party cable connection or the original DJI mount?

The original bracket should be available in June, it will probably sell around 175$.
5-18 08:52
Use props
Videografic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

fans8f2cbc25 Posted at 5-18 08:52
The original bracket should be available in June, it will probably sell around 175$.

Huge price, I trust DJI only once it is in stock, available for purchase.
Could you please update this threat in case you have new information?
5-19 12:47
Use props
djiuser_VvRKHTNd78gg
New
United States

Man, I came here because I thought there must have been some mistake with not including the bracket with either Focus Pro set or Transmission Set, and now I know that I'm not alone and that this is widespread? It's in every pre-production set they sent to every Youtuber to make vidoes about it but doesn't come with anything and not even available to buy? And then when its in stock its going to be $175???? This is inane man, also, to even have the ability to plug in the High Bright Monitor and not use batteries, I need to buy an adapter that is almost $500. This is extrememly disappointing.
5-24 11:41
Use props
Videografic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_VvRKHTNd78gg Posted at 5-24 11:41
Man, I came here because I thought there must have been some mistake with not including the bracket with either Focus Pro set or Transmission Set, and now I know that I'm not alone and that this is widespread? It's in every pre-production set they sent to every Youtuber to make vidoes about it but doesn't come with anything and not even available to buy? And then when its in stock its going to be $175???? This is inane man, also, to even have the ability to plug in the High Bright Monitor and not use batteries, I need to buy an adapter that is almost $500. This is extrememly disappointing.

What do mean with „ also, to even have the ability to plug in the High Bright Monitor and not use batteries, I need to buy an adapter that is almost $500“?
5-24 11:50
Use props
djiuser_VvRKHTNd78gg
New
United States

Videografic Posted at 5-24 11:50
What do mean with „ also, to even have the ability to plug in the High Bright Monitor and not use batteries, I need to buy an adapter that is almost $500“?

In order to have the option to have a DC input (plugging it into a wall or extension cord for example), you have to purchase the DJI Remote Monitor Expansion Plate for $469. Its also the only way to output SDI or HDMI from the Monitor.
Your other options are using DJI batteries which do not last very long at all in my opinion and are oddly slow to charge? Or buying the Tilta V-Mount battery adapter for the High Bright Monitor and going with V-Mount Battery power.

It's just such an odd move in my opinion. It's the only monitor I have ever used to not have a DC input option or to sell that option seperately.
5-24 16:53
Use props
Paul Jonathan
New

Germany

I am selling my monitor mount if anyone is interested. Shipping to EU only.
5-26 07:58
Use props
Videografic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Paul Jonathan Posted at 5-26 07:58
I am selling my monitor mount if anyone is interested. Shipping to EU only.

How old is the mount? Conditition? Any noteworthy signs of wear?
5-26 13:13
Use props
Paul Jonathan
New

Germany

Used for a single shooting day, looks like new to me. Happy to send you pictures or you can check out the listing on Kleinanzeigen (I do not have permission to post the link here).
5-26 13:51
Use props
Art-Native
lvl.1
United Kingdom

This has totally messed up an upcoming shoot for me - ordered the focus pro hand unit assuming it came with the bracket - without the bracket I'm unable to use it with my high bright monitor and therefore the 4D, DJI is there any fix?!
5-30 14:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules