165 5 5-8 05:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AZSOLOGUY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71969 ft
United States

Hello,

I Just bought the Avata 2 a few weeks ago. I made a few initial flights and no problem. but all of the sudden my flight distance is restricted to 168 feet in any direction from home. I've gone through all the settings and I just cannot figure out why this is happening. Has anyone else experienced this problem? And solved it, If so, please reply. thank you.

5-8 05:44
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28650751 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try logging out of the Fly app and log back in with a phone connected to the goggles.
5-8 11:13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what specific error message you experience during this issue. You may follow the suggestion provided by KLRSKIR above and check if the issue persists. In addition, make sure that you are not flying in Beginner mode, In Beginner mode, the maximum flight speed of the aircraft is 1 m/s. To exit Beginner mode, open the menu on the goggles, and go to Settings > Control > Beginner Mode. If the issue persists, please provide us the error message and we will investigate the issue further. Please keep us posted.
5-8 23:41
Use props
AZSOLOGUY
lvl.1
United States

Iv tried everything including the above suggestion and still wont go further than 163 feet from Home.Ill try to link a video of flight below.

https://youtu.be/pl6rJfzEp_4
5-17 05:58
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14501142 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AZSOLOGUY Posted at 5-17 05:58
Iv tried everything including the above suggestion and still wont go further than 163 feet from Home.Ill try to link a video of flight below.

Sounds like you are near a NFZ after the fly safe database may have updated itself.
5-17 07:56
Use props
AZSOLOGUY
lvl.1
United States

I don't think its the NFZ because I have 3 other DJI drones that I fly here with no problem,,2 Avata's and 1 Mini 3 Pro. It's only the Avata 2 that is doing this.
5-18 16:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules