LED Indicator light not working
564 3 2016-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rbcolditz
New

United States

After a relatively minor crash (about 15 feet) I notice indicator light was no longer working. It's still lock to GPS because it hovers and hold position. Something I've never noticed before is that now there's a red light on  inside by the battery compartment.This is if I have turned off the controller but the battery is still plugged in. This may have always done thus. Its just that i have never turned off the controller first. This may have nothing to do with the LED Indicator light.
Anway, any ideas inthe light. I removed the top and all looks well inside. Has anyone had to replace this bulb and any ideas on how its done? Thanks in advance.
BruceC
2016-3-26
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

As soon as I get a chance, I'll power up the P1 with the controller off and let you know
2016-3-27
Use props
rbcolditz
New

United States

So really, no one else has had this problem? I did find out that the red light inside the battery compartment is because it was not connected to the controller.
2016-4-1
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

rbcolditz@yahoo Posted at 2016-4-1 18:07
So really, no one else has had this problem? I did find out that the red light inside the battery co ...

can you replace the led hows the wiring or the soldering
2016-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules