Naza-m V2 Build Violent Wobble before take off
1286 3 2016-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
malibu73
New

United States

I have put together a Quad H20 and am using the Naza-m v2 controller. I am out of ideas of what is wrong with this thing.  
Does the attached video look familiar to anybody?

It will spool up normally until it get to half throttle, and then it shakes violently. if you give it right stick in any direction the motor speed goes up and down seemingly random.  

Everything seems set up properly in the assistant, I have calibrated everything I can think to calibrate.

It is currently set up using s-bus with a Taranis controller and receiver, but have used my Specktrum and hooked it up with the traditional method and still get the problem.

Anything I can try before I decide the Controller is bad?

2016-6-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>

Have you actually tried to fly this.  It looks like the motors are over powering the flexible arms of the frame with you holding it down.  It may not do that in the air.
2016-6-8
Use props
malibu73
New

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2016-6-8 11:26
Have you actually tried to fly this.  It looks like the motors are over powering the flexible arms o ...

When I first tried to fly it it would tip over forward and i have broke a couple of props. I'm worried about breaking an arm.

Stepping back and looking at it fresh, I see what you are saying though. I will try to set something up to where i can try to fly it in a softer area.
2016-6-8
Use props
CruxisX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2146 ft
  • >>>
United States

malibu73@gmail. Posted at 2016-6-8 11:32
When I first tried to fly it it would tip over forward and i have broke a couple of props. I'm wor ...

If it's tipping over forward on take off, it sounds like one of two things:

1. the propellers are not installed properly, check the direction of the props are going in the right direction
2. the connections from the ESC's to the main flight controller are installed incorrectly. Make sure that M1 is the  front right motor, M2 is the front left motor, M3 is the back left motor, and M4 is the back right motor.

I've had this exact same issue before. Once it gets up in the air without a problem, let me know if it has any other problems.
2016-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules