A2 IMU Connection Error
2441 6 2016-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyguide
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hi
I purchased a A2 and have a problem since I flew two times. I did a firmware update for all the parts of the A2 and after that, the A2 told me that he lost the connection to the IMU Unit and that I have to recalibrate. But I can't calibrate it again. When I activate this function with the RC (switch several times between GPS- and Manual Mode) the LED on the Drone turns blue but it remains blue. It doesn't matter if I turn the drone slowly 360° or fast, it still remains blue and I have to cancel the calibration.

The two errors are:

1. No IMU data to the Controller Unit. Please check...
2. User IMU Calibration Data Lost. Please visit the Tools Tag...

In the Tools Tag the IMU is shown up and I checked for firmware updates, but there aren't any. I connected it correctly to the Can Bus 1. Everything seems good, but I can't recalibrate and can't fly.

Can you help me?

Ps: The GPS was disconnected when I took the screenshot, but it doesn't matter as it doesn't change anything with my problem.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-20 um 18.59.46.JPG

The GPS was disconnected when I took this shot, but it doesn't matter as it doesn't change anything ...

The GPS was disconnected when I took this shot, but it doesn't matter as it doesn't change anything  ...
Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-20 um 18.59.08.JPG
2016-7-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It seems as though this is a hardware issue that would require for the unit to be sent in for repair. Have you had a chance to get in contact with the Europe Support team as well?
2016-7-20
Use props
skyguide
lvl.2

Switzerland

Yes I contacted them but no response yet.

I tried to calibrate the IMU again for a few times. After I press the Calibration button there is only the status "Calibrating..." and this will not change even if I wait 30 minutes. I think this isn't normal, is it?
2016-7-20
Use props
skyguide
lvl.2

Switzerland

I sent in the A2 for repair. Will update as soon as I know more.
2016-7-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

skyguide Posted at 2016-7-26 01:03
I sent in the A2 for repair. Will update as soon as I know more.

Thank you for the update. You should be back in the air in no time. In addition, it would help if you hit "reply" in order to respond to a post, as it will alert the person you're responding to.
2016-7-25
Use props
skyguide
lvl.2

Switzerland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-26 01:48
Thank you for the update. You should be back in the air in no time. In addition, it would help if  ...

DJI replaced the whole A2 package. Now it works fine. Thank you DJI for that perfect service (DJI Europe)!
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

skyguide Posted at 2016-8-4 19:03
DJI replaced the whole A2 package. Now it works fine. Thank you DJI for that perfect service (DJI  ...

Good to hear that you're up and running. Thank you for the update and appreciate the positive feedback.
2016-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules