DJI Osmo mobile 3-overheat?
15813 45 2019-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oCiLGMQqSB1b
New

Malaysia

I have similar issue with my Iphone 7. It overheated when I was using Dji Mimo app. But my phone started to cool down significantly after I turned off the Mimo app. FYI, no background apps were running when I was using Mimo app. I don’t have this issue with other non-DJI app.
2021-1-15
Use props
djiuser_fig8CoLFd3K9
New

Germany

Hi I am using dji osmo mobile 3 with s21+ and I have an overheating issue. Can you please help me and tell how to fix it ?
Thanks
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_fig8CoLFd3K9 Posted at 3-25 19:01
Hi I am using dji osmo mobile 3 with s21+ and I have an overheating issue. Can you please help me and tell how to fix it ?
Thanks

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May confirm if it's the gimbal that's overheating or the mobile phone attached to it? Thank you.
2023-3-25
Use props
djiuser_JtHiZ14nM8DH
New
Flight distance : 41762 ft
United States

I'm having the same problem.  The DJI application causes the phone to overheat excessively.  I see that many people are having this problem, and I also see that DJI company does not solve it
3-22 04:36
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_JtHiZ14nM8DH Posted at 3-22 04:36
I'm having the same problem.  The DJI application causes the phone to overheat excessively.  I see that many people are having this problem, and I also see that DJI company does not solve it

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. May I ask what mobile device you are currently using? Also, please clarify what specific DJI Osmo Mobile series you are using for us to check it further. Please keep us posted.
3-22 21:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JtHiZ14nM8DH Posted at 3-22 04:36

Hi there. When the Osmo Mobile 3 is connected to a mobile device’s Bluetooth for usage, the Bluetooth module will always be on. When the camera is set with a high frame rate and resolution with the Follow and Beauty functions enabled, the energy consumption will rise and cause the temperature of your mobile device to rise. This is normal. We recommend removing the mobile phone’s case, disabling unnecessary apps, and avoiding taking high-resolution videos for an extended period. Please keep us posted if the issue persists even after following the recommendations. Have a great day.
3-22 21:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules