High-temperature mode
6015 42 2021-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snatch
lvl.2
Italy

djiuser_c2IR4N2vfEQg Posted at 1-8 13:12
You can enable high Tempurature mode by using an app called "Fake GPS Location" which is a free app in the Google Play Store.  I've not found a similar app in the Apple App Store so this only works on Android phones.  All you need to do is start the Fake GPS app, set a locaton outside of the UK/EU, I set a location in New York.  Start the DJI Mimo app and connect to your Action 2 Camera.  This will fool your camera that it's outside the UK/EU and you should then be able to enable the High Temp setting, then disconnect from the DJI Mimi app.  This setting will remain in the camera and can switch modes back and forth as long as you don't go into the DJI Mimo App using a UK/EU location.  If you do, you can use the Fake GPS app again to re-enable it again.
I also tried this trick but high temperature remains disabled..
1-9 07:33
Use props
Jon_
New
United Kingdom

I just tried this again just to confirm myself.  I connected the Action 2 to the Mimo app, a prompt appeared in the app to say an update to the setting is required.  I OK'd this and my Action 2 High Temp mode was disabled. I disconnected the camera (wifi) and switched the camera off, started up the Fake GPS app and set my loction to New York and tapped the "play" icon to set the GPS as New York.  Switched the camera back on and restarted the Mimo app and connected to the camera and again a prompt appeared that an update to the setting was required.  I OK'd this and now the High Temp mode is enabled again.

My Android phone is a Pixel 2 and the Action 2 firmware is v01.04.06.20, the Mimo app is version 1.8.16.  The app is signed out and the phone does not have a SIM card and is in aeroplane mode with wifi and bluetooth enabled.  Hope this helps.
1-9 14:54
Use props
snatch
lvl.2
Italy

Jon_ Posted at 1-9 14:54
I just tried this again just to confirm myself.  I connected the Action 2 to the Mimo app, a prompt appeared in the app to say an update to the setting is required.  I OK'd this and my Action 2 High Temp mode was disabled. I disconnected the camera (wifi) and switched the camera off, started up the Fake GPS app and set my loction to New York and tapped the "play" icon to set the GPS as New York.  Switched the camera back on and restarted the Mimo app and connected to the camera and again a prompt appeared that an update to the setting was required.  I OK'd this and now the High Temp mode is enabled again.

My Android phone is a Pixel 2 and the Action 2 firmware is v01.04.06.20, the Mimo app is version 1.8.16.  The app is signed out and the phone does not have a SIM card and is in aeroplane mode with wifi and bluetooth enabled.  Hope this helps.

Ok i tried with another phone and now i can enable high temperature mode
1-10 13:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules