2273 41 2021-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

Apatron Posted at 11-22 21:35
I have it and its going back. Its a beautiful picture but I get more and more frustrated that they could ship a drone without active track or MasterShots. My mini2 has them... its not new technology but it is one of the things that make the drone help make footage look amazing.

They definitely rushed this drone so they could sell it during Christmas. They should give everyone $600 discount to buy now and not being able to use our drones at their fullest.

I did pick it up.  Still playing with the duel sensor.  Next year will come fast and before you know it...... AC5, quick shots, and MS will be here.  
2021-11-23
Use props
Apatron
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

yogi053 Posted at 11-23 00:33
I thought the Mini 2 did Not have active track and master shots!!! Am I wrong?

You are correct. It does not have active track. It has the master shots and a small hack to track you if you are going straight forward. But it could have it. Any drone that you can draw a box around the subject and it can lock on it to fly around or maintain centered can track you.

But I am certain the feature is turned of by DJI so you can spend more on a slightly better drone. I get that...
2021-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules