No Flyshare feature at RC Firmware V01.03.500 anymore
4397 48 2023-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Tony
Administrator

ChrisPro3 Posted at 12-16 01:51
I had version 2.1.18 installed on my PC but it doesn't show any option of downgrading whatsoever.  
Is this fixed in this newer version 2.1.20?
I want to downgrade the RC's firmware.

Hi. If the previous firmware versions were removed from the server. The firmware cannot be downgraded to a removed version. Any firmware that can be obtained from DJI Assistant 2 is available for usage.
2023-12-16
Use props
ChrisPro3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 843 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 12-16 02:27
Hi. If the previous firmware versions were removed from the server. The firmware cannot be downgraded to a removed version. Any firmware that can be obtained from DJI Assistant 2 is available for usage.

Ok so no chance for getting me back the Fly Share function.
What a disappointment...
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ChrisPro3 Posted at 12-16 03:48
Ok so no chance for getting me back the Fly Share function.
What a disappointment...

Sorry about the inconvenience. I'll provide your feedback to the related team for awareness. Thank you for your patience
2023-12-16
Use props
djiuser_KotbLKlWcFCE
New

Bahamas

I have transferred files from my Drone (Mini 4 Pro) to my RC2 and deleted them from the drone (drone memory was full so it looked like a good idea)).
Now the pics are stuck on the RC2 with no way of transferring them to my Iphone (not even via the aircraft)
So yes, I need the FlyShare option urgently, cant reach pics otherwise, at all

Thanks
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_KotbLKlWcFCE Posted at 12-25 13:14
I have transferred files from my Drone (Mini 4 Pro) to my RC2 and deleted them from the drone (drone memory was full so it looked like a good idea)).
Now the pics are stuck on the RC2 with no way of transferring them to my Iphone (not even via the aircraft)
So yes, I need the FlyShare option urgently, cant reach pics otherwise, at all

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Regretfully, the DJI RC 2 does not support the FlyShare feature. You may export the files on your DJI RC 2 using the computer. Please refer to the link below for the guidelines on how to transfer files from your DJI RC 2 to your computer. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=US&lang=en
2023-12-26
Use props
djiuser_KotbLKlWcFCE
New

Bahamas

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 04:04
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Regretfully, the DJI RC 2 does not support the FlyShare feature. You may export the files on your DJI RC 2 using the computer. Please refer to the link below for the guidelines on how to transfer files from your DJI RC 2 to your computer. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400006852&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en

You refer to “the computer” as if we were still in the 90s. When travelling (and using DJI drones), then I tend to only use mobile devices, like everybody else in this thread.
Also, Mac and Android File Transfer? Seriously?
And lastly, the link you posted contains a detailed description of the Flyshare feature which you have, alas, removed for reasons still beyond my grasp.
Pls tell your developers to bring it back
2023-12-29
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Bigplumbs Posted at 9-6 22:16
Well perhaps DJI should do this rather than the OP. His drone is ok now I am sure he does not want to mess it up again. Stop using your paying customers as testers
I wouldn't mind working for DJI as a payed beta tester, just not the other way round.

2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_KotbLKlWcFCE Posted at 2023-12-29 05:45
You refer to “the computer” as if we were still in the 90s. When travelling (and using DJI drones), then I tend to only use mobile devices, like everybody else in this thread.
Also, Mac and Android File Transfer? Seriously?
And lastly, the link you posted contains a detailed description of the Flyshare feature which you have, alas, removed for reasons still beyond my grasp.

We totally understand how important this request is. Rest assured that this feedback will surely forwarded to our relevant team. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
1-1 05:05
Use props
djiuser_nRp4tCZvJnl0
New

Belgium

Salutations de Belgique! Complètement fou de voir de quelle manière  Dji se moque des acheteurs. Un an avec le Mini 3 Pro avec Flyshare très utile et facile à utiliser. Je fonctionne avec 4 batteries en continu pour mes sorties. A chaque fois qu'il ne restait qu'une diode allumée, je transférais mes prises de vue sur la RC. Une fois rentré, j'éliminais les fichiers inutiles et je transférais alors de la RC vers mon téléphone pour mes applications réseaux et autres. L'avantage était surtout de ne plus utiliser mes batteries (vides d'ailleurs!) et de fonctionner avec la RC qui possède une autonomie largement suffisante. DJI va mettre en avant la rapidité au lieu de la stabilité et de l'efficacité, quelle mauvaise blague et quel manque de perspicacité! S'il n'y a plus de possibilité de revenir à Flyshare alors que DJI rembourse la Dji RC qui devient totalement inutile. Il fallait conseiller la RCN1 directement lors d'un achat et ne pas proposer la Dji RC!  DU VOL ET DU FOUTAGE DE GUEULE!
1-20 15:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules