Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13686729 ft
  • >>>
United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-11-6 19:05
Ok, so someone is selling their unit on eBay.....about 500K Phantom 3 models have been produced (mos ...

By the way, there is a total listing of just 56 used Phantom 3 drones for sale on Ebay in the U.S. market. The majority of them aren't even for the Phantom 3 but a hodge podge of various goods. So, where are all the used Phantom 3's that are for sale because people are fed up with them?
2016-1-17
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-1-17
Use props
F6B-Rider
lvl.2

United States

Morph1 Posted at 2016-1-17 23:13
lol, who is this guy ??? what kind of upkeep are you talking about, do you do that with your own ca ...

My car doesn't have these kind of issues, or does it fly. I was in Army Aviation for 20 years, and PM (prevenitive Maintenance) was the word of the day. I now have over 200 flights with NO ISSUES at all, so it either worked, or my bird is not prone to the cracked motor housing issue in the 1st place. In either case the 15 minutes spent redoing the motor mount and case screws was time well spent. You don't wait for a known issue to manifest itself and then moan about it like a kid, you take action to prevent the problem before hand, like an adult. I am thinking there have been a few legit warranty issues that were denied just because they can, hard to prove what went wrong and they just claim operator error.
2016-1-19
Use props
rasit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 386089 ft
United States

That makes sense to me. Fifteen minutes to double check the work of a factory worker in China vs sending it back to a factory worker in China for six weeks.... I'd rather do it myself.
2016-1-19
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-1-20
Use props
cdugger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 945 ft
United States

So in theory, would the prop guard mounts serve to be protective of cracks around motors or potentially precipitated them?  Seems like they would act to reinforce the area as long as you did not over tighten....

Chris
2016-1-20
Use props
rasit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 386089 ft
United States

Morph1 Posted at 2016-1-21 01:08
lol , that's what I call a quality control lol, you build me the drone I will troubleshoot it and m ...

You missed the whole point of preventative maintenance. Oh yeah, sorry bud, I almost forgot to include "lol"...
2016-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules