AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING
4938 50 2016-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andre.D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 436709 ft
Australia

I ordered my Mavic on the 3rd of October and it is finally getting delivered(Sydney) today (I hope).  Just a bit of advice, when you get a notification from DHL with your Waybilll number, it will speed things up if you then email them your invoice (Screenshot). Mine was stuck for an extra 5 days while they were clearing it. I also received a customs duty due of $270, that is also a mistake and is payable by DJI not us.  DHL told me that they can clear everything before it gets to Australia and avoid delays. Hope this helps  
2016-12-19
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

Andre.D Posted at 2016-12-20 10:03
I ordered my Mavic on the 3rd of October and it is finally getting delivered(Sydney) today (I hope).  Just a bit of advice, when you get a notification from DHL with your Waybilll number, it will speed things up if you then email them your invoice (Screenshot). Mine was stuck for an extra 5 days while they were clearing it. I also received a customs duty due of $270, that is also a mistake and is payable by DJI not us.  DHL told me that they can clear everything before it gets to Australia and avoid delays. Hope this helps

Just got my forth blue dot ... no tracking yet .. ordered direct from DJI 3/11 thanks for the info Andre ill contact DHL as soon as i receive tracking... looks like a big shipment has come down under .. as i ordered a month after you.
2016-12-19
Use props
cookiecutter
lvl.1
Australia

fans03ef7662 Posted at 2016-12-19 16:26
After emailing DJI sales over the weekend, DHL tracking is now showing customs has been cleared after 9 days. Just delivery to get through now hopefully.

Yeah I just got mine today. 1 week after it got to Sydney. So just be patient with customs I guess. My gimbal cover was not fully on though when I opened it. Bit worried about that during transportation.
2016-12-19
Use props
larco
lvl.1

Australia

Nice one. Looks like you will all be getting it pretty soon. As mine was ordered through a dealer they say they cannot give me an tracking details as they themselves dont have any. EE hobbies have also told me that they cannot give me any tracking details or any idea on when they are getting any stock in to send out to their re sellers.  
2016-12-19
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Australia

Andre.D Posted at 2016-12-20 10:03

Thanks again dude... with your info ... i was able to get the problems with DHL sorted early this morning ... it arrived in Australia last night ... ill be leaving in 30 mins to pick it up.

Takes a real gentleman to come back and post info like that.. you did not have to and the sole reason was to help others .. good on ya champ you have made my Christmas !  Merry Christmas !!
2016-12-21
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Australia

Take heed of Andre.D's post .. helped me out alot.
2016-12-21
Use props
Logger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2883714 ft
Australia

If you are over west in Perth and you want the Fly More pack JB have it in stock.
2016-12-22
Use props
Andre.D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 436709 ft
Australia

z4k4tt4ck Posted at 2016-12-21 19:20
Thanks again dude... with your info ... i was able to get the problems with DHL sorted early this morning ... it arrived in Australia last night ... ill be leaving in 30 mins to pick it up.  

Takes a real gentleman to come back and post info like that.. you did not have to and the sole reason was to help others .. good on ya champ you have made my Christmas !  Merry Christmas !!

No worries, hope you are enjoying your Mavic as much as I am..  
2017-1-3
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

Still haven't got mine yet... no news from my dealer.

Last update was in December and he mentioned all should be delivered on 15 Jan... FFS bought it back in late October
2017-1-4
Use props
larco
lvl.1

Australia

I finally got mine earlier this week!! That only took 3 months +
2017-1-18
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I ordered the fly more combo from DJI online on 9/1/2017, it has arrived in Melbourne on 16/1/2017.
Flew 7 batteries and really happy so far
2017-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules