Flight distance : 2687156 ft
United States

Seriously though
2023-10-29
Use props
LH_Frazer
lvl.1

Netherlands

Here also a user waiting for a fix....it takes waaaay too long. It was such a good simulator for flight training.
2023-11-21
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Don't expect any updates anymore.....
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=2#pid3181941

dji is dropping the sim all together.
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 11-21 22:36
Don't expect any updates anymore.....
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=289448&page=2#pid3181941

Hi, Badbert. The delay of the DJI Goggles 2 display is due to the compatibility problem of mobile devices and the Virtual flight app is not included on the list of the announced discontinued products and services https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=239066. Our engineering team has already noticed this problem. But temporarily, we suggest you try to change other mobile devices for testing.
2023-11-21
Use props
djiuser_SnQCTnQnSRgh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5127664 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-1 01:28
Hi everyone. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. This issue was a preliminary judgment caused by the phone's compatibility issue with our goggles. We suggest to use other mobile devices to try. In the meantime, rest assured that we will help you guys to send this feedback about this issue and we will optimize this in the future. Thank you for your kind understanding.

hi DJI team I have 2 IOS devices and am having ti issue across both, so issue is at your end as software is non compatible and we cannot use as it is, all blur and get headaches! Thank you
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_SnQCTnQnSRgh Posted at 11-22 17:42
hi DJI team I have 2 IOS devices and am having ti issue across both, so issue is at your end as software is non compatible and we cannot use as it is, all blur and get headaches! Thank you

We truly apologize to hear this situation, our team is still working on this matter to have the situation resolved as soon as possible. Rest assured your feedback will be heard by our relevant team. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-23
Use props
GGenge007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 318885 ft

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 23:49
Thanks for the update. Please note that this is due to the compatibility problem of mobile devices. Our engineers are currently aware of this issue. In the meantime, we recommend you use another mobile device for testing. We appreciate your understanding.

Come on DJI, This has to be fixed, Both my Ipad and IPhone have super blocky video, this is unuseable like this. I would expect that this be given a priority. If I look at the video on my actual Ipad or iPhone, Its fine. A person cant be expected to go buy another device, and even if we did, that would not work either. Also, why wont a USBC to USBC cable work, you must use your USBC to USBA dongle for it to sync up.
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

Is it true they are dropping virtual flight? If that’s the case then we’ve been getting dragged along for almost a year with no simulator, thinking they are going to fix it anytime, all to find out they never had any intention of doing anything except dropping it.

Winter is here, and I’m no gamer but I like flying my drone w the goggles on vf. I wish they would come out w a new and improved version not drop it.
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L Posted at 11-27 16:56
Is it true they are dropping virtual flight? If that’s the case then we’ve been getting dragged along for almost a year with no simulator, thinking they are going to fix it anytime, all to find out they never had any intention of doing anything except dropping it.

Winter is here, and I’m no gamer but I like flying my drone w the goggles on vf. I wish they would come out w a new and improved version not drop it.

Hi there. We don't have information about the Virtual Flight app being discontinued. It might be the DJI Flight Simulator that you are referring to. Please check this forum thread for reference: https://forum.dji.com/thread-239066-1-1.html. Please rest assured we are actively communicating with related manufacturers to resolve this issue. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GGenge007 Posted at 11-27 14:02
Come on DJI, This has to be fixed, Both my Ipad and IPhone have super blocky video, this is unuseable like this. I would expect that this be given a priority. If I look at the video on my actual Ipad or iPhone, Its fine. A person cant be expected to go buy another device, and even if we did, that would not work either. Also, why wont a USBC to USBC cable work, you must use your USBC to USBA dongle for it to sync up.

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is caused by a compatibility issue with the DJI Virtual Flight when the iPhone is updated to iOS 16.4. We are actively communicating with related manufacturers to resolve this issue. Please rest assured.
2023-11-28
Use props
djiuser_VHsN3a0pnXxB
lvl.1

United States

It’s December and the issue still isn’t fixed. How long does it take your engineers to resolve this issue? Or is just that it isn’t a priority and it will never get fixed? This is truly upsetting that DJI hasn’t put any effort into a solution other than telling us that they’re looking into it. If this is how DJI treats their customers then it makes me reconsider buying from them again when it comes to FPV.
2023-12-6
Use props
djiuser_VHsN3a0pnXxB
lvl.1

United States

It’s December and the issue still isn’t fixed. How long does it take your engineers to resolve this issue? Or is just that it isn’t a priority and it will never get fixed? This is truly upsetting that DJI hasn’t put any effort into a solution other than telling us that they’re looking into it. If this is how DJI treats their customers then it makes me reconsider buying from them again when it comes to FPV.
2023-12-6
Use props
fans9570fa11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 486503 ft
Brazil

This issue has been first reported 7 (SEVEN) MONTHS AGO and these stupid developers at DJI could not fix it yet ?

Here I have the same problem, pixelated blurry images when flying the DJI Virtual Flight app with both Goggles V2 and Goggles 2

What the FUCK ???

DJI has an incredible capacity to FUCK UP things that are currently working.

DJI FIX THIS FUCKING BUG OR GIVE MY MONEY BACK
2023-12-10
Use props
Judi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19721 ft

United Kingdom

Same here. It works perfectly on the iPad screen but as soon as I put the goggles on (the all point of even using the sim) is barely useable as everything is pixelated… heavily so
2023-12-16
Use props
nickedw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2177287 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 11-28 02:02
We apologize for the inconvenience. This is caused by a compatibility issue with the DJI Virtual Flight when the iPhone is updated to iOS 16.4. We are actively communicating with related manufacturers to resolve this issue. Please rest assured.

It’s ios17 now and you still haven’t fixed this. It’s not good enough.
2023-12-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nickedw Posted at 12-17 14:04
It’s ios17 now and you still haven’t fixed this. It’s not good enough.

We understand the inconvenience. We'll make sure your feedback will reach the related team for awareness. Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-18
Use props
djiuser_TPfRwdgI3fc9
lvl.1
Germany

Push any update dji team ?
2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_47GyhOBaMFqC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138215 ft

Germany

This problem has been known since last year. Why has it still not been fixed? Really annoying.  Do something Dji
2023-12-26
Use props
FrankKoelma
New

Netherlands

Real bad performance of DJI. Not professional
2023-12-28
Use props
redneonbody
New
Peru

Seriously? Are you waiting for a whole year to fix this? Never buying anything from DJI again.
1-3 11:46
Use props
honigferd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 907349 ft
South Korea

It's now 2024... Is there any update?
Is this ever going to get fixed?

Considering it's also still advertised but completely unusable this situation is not acceptable.
1-3 21:44
Use props
djiuser_tDo0GquPxona
New

United States

Damn, DJI, what the hell? This fixed yet?
1-6 13:29
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

Please fix it, its unnaceptable
1-15 04:33
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

bunp! can anyone from dhi give us any updates?
1-17 02:35
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

Please respond DJI!!!
1-20 03:50
Use props
V-Dawg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3579928 ft
United States

Why doesn't virtual Flight work on my Google Pixel 7 Pro? It says it works with the older Pixel phones.
1-22 14:56
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

Still waiting for an answer, app is blurry and unusable
1-27 00:32
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

Bump! Please fix it
1-28 03:22
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

Any updated? Still waiting
1-28 23:25
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

Still waiting for an answer
1-31 18:20
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

Why doesnt DJI answer???
2-3 05:23
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

Does anyone have a working solution so I can use my controller and goggles?  Using the controller with the screen is not at all the same
2-4 09:01
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

Does anyone have a working solution so I can use my controller and goggles?  Using the controller with the screen is not at all the same
2-4 09:02
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

Honestly I’m a little exhausted with this. My main justification for getting this setup was so I could have the dual setup of actually flying a drone and also the fun of flying indoors. I play no other video games so this was pretty fun for me. If the goggles took hi resolution I would just have to switch platforms
2-4 09:05
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

Why does dji does not respond? This is the biggest thread on avata forum right now
2-10 07:42
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

Any updates? I will not stop posting gefore I get an answer
2-16 03:49
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

bumpy bunp bump
2-18 03:49
Use props
fanse4fa40ed
lvl.3

Canada

Can we get an update????????????
2-26 03:53
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

The update is a “name brand” company has pretty much let their flagship drone customers down. I used to think so highly of dji, but what they must not understand is that companies need to keep customers happy in order for them to spend money. And I don’t think it’s asking too much to want the equipment I already own to function with new technology in phones, I mean dji is a tech company themselves
3-2 21:58
Use props
DaBagBoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151135 ft
United States

A year later- is there a fix? Besides getting rid of iPhone?
3-4 19:49
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules