DJI Go4 and Android 14?
27084 104 2023-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zesolo
lvl.1

Sweden

Hello, I'm having problems with Dji Go 4. App is not working on Android 14, I have samsung 21 Ultra. DJI what is happening?  
2-20 10:46
Use props
fans6402667b
lvl.2

Cuba

Mismo problema aquí con mi Xiaomi Note 12c que se actualizó a Android 14 y ahora no me abre Go4 ni Pilot
2-20 15:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Zesolo Posted at 2-20 10:46
Hello, I'm having problems with Dji Go 4. App is not working on Android 14, I have samsung 21 Ultra. DJI what is happening?

Hi, Zesolo. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what happens when you launch it, or are you able to download it?
2-20 21:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans6402667b Posted at 2-20 15:02
Mismo problema aquí con mi Xiaomi Note 12c que se actualizó a Android 14 y ahora no me abre Go4 ni Pilot

Hi there. May I know what issue are you encountering when you try to launch the apps? Thank you.
2-20 21:27
Use props
fansd36fb556
New
United States

I have the Galaxy A54 running Android 14 after I updated to the new DJI go4 APK app now my video transmission will not keep stable every few seconds it Grays out the screen when I move the gimbal up and down it will not respond on my phone funny thing is my DJI fly app works well with my mavic mini 2 on the same phone. This is crazy I spent $2,000 for my mavic 2 Zoom fly more combo kitten all accessories and can't even fly it
2-25 11:16
Use props
fansd36fb556
New
United States

I have the Galaxy A54 running One UI6 Andriod 14 model SM-A546U. As soon as I updated to the new DJI go for APK version 4.3.6 now my image transmission is not stable every few seconds it will gray out and freeze constantly when I move my gimbal up and down because the video transmission feed is frozen it will not show on the screen have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times DJI please fix too many of us have Galaxy phones running Android 14
2-27 11:32
Use props
NANO64
lvl.1

Chile

Hola buen día tengo un Motorola moto g53 5G, que se actualizo a Android 14, las app que utilizaba para volar
Dij go, go 4 y pilot dejaron de arrancar. Antes de las actualizaciones si corrían las App. Ahora no

Que tengo que hacer?
2-29 05:38
Use props
NANO64
lvl.1

Chile

Hola buen día tengo un Motorola moto g53 5G, que se actualizo a Android 14, las app que utilizaba para volar
Dij go, go 4 y pilot dejaron de arrancar. Antes de las actualizaciones si corrían las App. Ahora no

Que tengo que hacer?
Tengo mavic pro, inspire 1 v2 y mavic air 2s
2-29 05:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NANO64 Posted at 2-29 05:39

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if all the DJI apps (DJI Go 4, DJI Pilot, and DJI Fly APP) stop working on your mobile device? If yes, please provide us a short video showing the behavior of the apps when you open it to check it further. Lastly, try to reinstall the app that is affected and check whether the issue persists. Please keep us posted.
3-1 20:24
Use props
djiuser_E2b4gtfepDyu
New

Spain

I was affected by the same problem with app version 4.3.54. The newer version 4.3.60 resolved the problem in Android 14, almost for me.

https://www.dji.com/de/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
3-5 15:03
Use props
djiuser_wKZsyV1WTD7O
New

Poland

Nope, still crashing on Pixel 6 pro
3-6 12:36
Use props
djiuser_MHGZJwu1YbMh
New

United States

I have the same problem it seems with Samsung A52S 5G. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling GO 4, v.4.3.60 and now it won't even install - get an "error while parsing the package" message. 4.3.54 will install but won't open - same error as before I think. Please help.
3-7 09:31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_MHGZJwu1YbMh Posted at 3-7 09:31
I have the same problem it seems with Samsung A52S 5G. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling GO 4, v.4.3.60 and now it won't even install - get an "error while parsing the package" message. 4.3.54 will install but won't open - same error as before I think. Please help.

Hello. It has been confirmed that your mobile device Samsung A52S 5G is not currently compatible. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-8 04:14
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With the pixel 6a now updated to Android 14 there is still a major problem on latest Go4 app - it will eventually connect but seems to only get a few frames intermittently, the on screen image from Mavic 2 alternates between colour and black and white.
It is not really usable any more. Surely this can be resolved on one of the most popular range of phones.
3-9 14:20
Use props
JPGLS
lvl.1
France

Hi everybody. I experience the same trouble with my new Samsung Galaxy A54-5G and Android 14. The live feedback no more doesn't work. I own a Mavic 2 zoom and I am very disappointed with DJI.
Jean-Paul
3-14 07:03
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JPGLS Posted at 3-14 07:03
Hi everybody. I experience the same trouble with my new Samsung Galaxy A54-5G and Android 14. The live feedback no more doesn't work. I own a Mavic 2 zoom and I am very disappointed with DJI.
Jean-Paul

The solution is download Litchi, the third party app works perfectly.
It seems like DJI are constantly months behind the curve they got it working on most phones with Android 12 and 13 but by that time 14 was coming out and the merry-go-round starts again.
There must be a fundamental issue with the way go4 interacts with android and at same time I believe they are not going to support iphones going forward.
3-14 12:31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JPGLS Posted at 3-14 07:03
Jean-Paul

Hi, Jean. We do apologize if you are having issues with your unit. Please try to reinstall the DJI Go 4 app on your mobile device first then check if the issue persists. In addition, please try to enable the USB debugging under the Developer option and then see if there are any changes. Please keep us posted.
3-14 20:59
Use props
djiuser_PWUce6DNGb8v
New

Finland

Hi , just broke my ipad where i had this software, and had to move to use Android phone and Tab.
i Have DJI Phantom 4 drone.

Tried to download app first from google appstore and find this thread and link.
Support/download center/DJI Go 4/ (cant send url) , there seems to be somekind of problem because i cant download nothing for android. Pushing button or QR code.
is it just me or is there similar problems ?
where can i download this software, it is annoying to have good drone in ground than it should be flying around
-M
4-18 04:49
Use props
djiuser_135HTIyzyTVf
New

Netherlands

Same problem here. I have Samsung S21 F.E with android 14 and the app with version 4.3.60 it crashes all the time and also most of the time my mobile loses the connection with the DJI controller. I have the Mavic 2 pro drone. It's frustrating me every time and have to pull the USB cable out and again in into the controller to get the connection again but after a while i lose the connection again. Please help me.
4-18 08:33
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_PWUce6DNGb8v Posted at 4-18 04:49
Hi , just broke my ipad where i had this software, and had to move to use Android phone and Tab.
i Have DJI Phantom 4 drone.

You probably only need to allow download and install apps from alternative sources.
It isn't on Google Play.
4-23 12:34
Use props
djiuser_mLsJhRHZ162J
New

Poland

DJI go4, and Galaxy a54 not working
5-2 08:01
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The strange thing about problems with samsung phones is it seems to work on my galaxy tab 9.
Impossible to use on google pixel both are android 14
5-3 06:21
Use props
mohammadjavad mahdavi
New

Czechia

Hello My phone is Samsung S23fe with Android 14 Unfortunately, I could not use the djigo4 program Please give a solution, thank you
5-10 04:16
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mohammadjavad mahdavi Posted at 5-10 04:16
Hello My phone is Samsung S23fe with Android 14 Unfortunately, I could not use the djigo4 program Please give a solution, thank you

They are going to suggest you use a different phone there is clearly no intention to fix it.
In fact I suspect the Go4 app will never be updated again.
5-16 09:15
Use props
TedDavis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 882287 ft
United States

DJI Go 4 works on my Android 14 S22 Ultra (too small to fly with comfortably), Android 14 Tab S9 Ultra  (too big to fly with comfortably). It also worked on my Tab S3 until the screen got smashed, at which point I bought an Android 14 Tab S9. £700 and DJI Go 4 doesn't work. Of course I don't know whether to blame Google, Samsung or DJI... but someone's gotta do something... surely?
Update: It seems you can trick it.  
The Go4 app doesn't actually crash... it is still running in the background. If you click the 3 bars "show all background apps" button, then press and hold on the Go4 thumbnail, it goes into split screen mode. Then you can drag on the 3 dots to maximise Go4!

I have not tried flying with it yet. I'm a bit concerned it will disappear while I'm in the air.
6-2 04:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules