Can't connect controller to network, Phantom 4 Pro +
30515 45 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
legacy.steve.yahoo
New
Flight distance : 521526 ft
United States

Why cant I connect my P4Pro Plus controller to the Internet??

2023-1-4
Use props
legacy.steve.yahoo
New
Flight distance : 521526 ft
United States

turek Posted at 2022-8-1 05:02
Having the same issue here, just bought P4P+ and cant sign in as it claims thai I am not connected to network

How did you get this to connect to your internet?
2023-1-4
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

FIX : https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2959881

If I help you with this, it will take you 30 seconds to leave me a feedback that helps me enormously in my work.
2023-1-16
Use props
djiuser_Ty45oKo9Vx1X
New

Singapore

turek Posted at 2022-8-1 05:02
Having the same issue here, just bought P4P+ and cant sign in as it claims thai I am not connected to network

Same problem with me.. RC can't connect to internet
I get 'network unavailable''. Already changed my phone hotspot.. still can't connect to wifi.
Can anyone help me?
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_97bVrAl7VhIj
New

United States

I have a similar problem with my Dji 4 pro controller with a built-in display, however, in my case, I'm able to connect to the internet but the speeds are too slow. This prevents me from logging into the dji go app as I factory reset by drone. Now because I cannot log into the DJI go app I am unable to fly my drone entirely, so I'm unsure whether this is a software issue or an issue with the controller itself.
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_97bVrAl7VhIj Posted at 10-12 16:58
I have a similar problem with my Dji 4 pro controller with a built-in display, however, in my case, I'm able to connect to the internet but the speeds are too slow. This prevents me from logging into the dji go app as I factory reset by drone. Now because I cannot log into the DJI go app I am unable to fly my drone entirely, so I'm unsure whether this is a software issue or an issue with the controller itself.

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried using a different Wi-Fi network? Thank you.
2023-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules