Notice of DJI GO update
16917 87 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8c7b861a
New
Flight distance : 6076 ft
Australia

DJI i have an issue with my phantom 3 advance, was told when i brought P3A that the Galaxy TAB A was the best to buy for the drone. The problem i have now is im unable to connect to my camera  setting. have been told that this Tab is not compatible with the phantom 3 advance  is this true.My TAB is only 6 months old along with my drone any hits to fix this problem
2017-7-21
Use props
SteveHalford
lvl.2
Flight distance : 669026 ft
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-6-20 15:47
Steve, I've been trying to find where this is stated, as this should be a major concern for DJI owners if it's accurate. Can you advise?

If you use SkyPixel, the fine print states that (in short) your work is now theirs and they own the rights.
2018-4-9
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SteveHalford Posted at 2018-4-9 17:52
If you use SkyPixel, the fine print states that (in short) your work is now theirs and they own the rights.

Ah, that's if you upload to SkyPixel. Got it. Cheers.
2018-4-9
Use props
SteveHalford
lvl.2

Mike-PNW Posted at 2017-6-20 05:49
Nice explanation of update.

Yea nice talk but wait till you try to fly your drone. You will find that  most of the U.S.A. (most all of So. Cal. and all of San Diego) is "Fenced" and unlocking them can be a bitch. These updates can really screw up a job when you get there and find that your drone worked fine the day before and now it wont start at the same location.
2018-5-5
Use props
SteveHalford
lvl.2

RJM316 Posted at 2017-6-20 12:08
Hold the bus DJI.  I spent thousands on an inspire 2 and upgraded from an inspire 1 to find there was less functions but now you are charging for the right to use POI in the DJI GS Pro app.  Come on!!  Scraping the barrel now.

Good for you !!! DJI is no longer the only game in town and their treatment of their customers is going to bite them in their brains, I meant asses, it's hard to tell the difference.
2018-5-5
Use props
SteveHalford
lvl.2
Czechia

By stating that "Your drone should operate exactly the same as before the update" you mean to say A.F.U., RIGHT ?
2018-5-14
Use props
SteveHalford
lvl.2
Czechia

KodiaRok Posted at 2017-6-21 22:44
Is the Update out yet ? The Information given is a bit decrypted to me.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with the DJI Go4 App and so far no issues, no crashes of the App(fingers crossed).

I believe that they should be using "Intel" also. Intel is so far advanced in their software iit's not funny !!! They make the "soft ware eng. at dji look like the Tourister luggage Gorilla.
2018-5-14
Use props
SteveHalford
lvl.2
Czechia

Hank Anderson Posted at 2017-6-20 08:44
Hopefully not, in which it causes the application to crash during mid-flight.

I have been in touch with their "tech" support, and I am not pleased with their answer.

Did you mention dji and customer service in the same sentence ? Come on Hank, you know better than that!!! By the way I got my Inspire1 dual operator bundle back in Nov. 28, 2014 with all the bells and whissels. It was way over $5000.00 then. After 4 years of listening to the MOUNDS OF B.S. from dji I am definitely looking for anther drone company. LETS FACE DJI, YOU GOT GREEDY AND NOW IT'S GOING TO COST YOU. PERHAPS A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT WOULD MAKE YOU PULL YOUR HEADS OUT FROM THE UP AND LOCKED POSITION.!!!!!!!!!  I am sure that there are quite a few lawyers out there who could make a case about you unleashing unsafe air craft into U.S. airspace. Whatda think.. oh sorry about the think thing. I shouldn't have you do something that it obviously beyond your realm of abilities.
2018-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules