DJI Ultimate Flight Android app includes GS
7635 50 2015-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JATO
lvl.4

United States

kenargo Posted at 2015-3-24 04:56
Pardon me but I am not making comments in thread's of another person's app.  If you can show other ...

A threads a thread and he made some comments and didn't highjack your thread. Sound like a little sour grapes to me.
2015-3-23
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

JATO Posted at 2015-3-24 06:34
A threads a thread and he made some comments and didn't highjack your thread. Sound like a little  ...

I believe that it was you that accused me of hijacking other threads, which I have not but you are free to have your own opinions.  I will however continue to respect the threads of others, you can continue to do what you do.
2015-3-23
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

kenargo Posted at 2015-3-24 06:40
I believe that it was you that accused me of hijacking other threads, which I have not but you are ...

See now you're just lying. I never accused you of highjacking another thread I said you had made plugs about your software in other peoples threads.
2015-3-23
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

kenargo Posted at 2015-3-24 06:40
I believe that it was you that accused me of hijacking other threads, which I have not but you are ...

Here's my comment Ken, where does it say you highjacked a thread? You owe me an apology.

"With all due respect why does Ken deserve special treatment? It is not like Ken has not make plugs for his software in other peoples threads. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the grander."
2015-3-23
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

JATO Posted at 2015-3-24 07:00
See now you're just lying. I never accused you of highjacking another thread I said you had made p ...

Sorry, did I misunderstand what you said:

With all due respect why does Ken deserve special treatment? It is not like Ken has not make plugs for his software in other peoples threads. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the grander.
2015-3-23
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

kenargo Posted at 2015-3-24 07:05
Sorry, did I misunderstand what you said:

No problem.
2015-3-23
Use props
jmtw000
lvl.3

United States

Ken,

Just wanted to report that I tried the GS function in you app again today and it worked perfectly on my P2 V+ with Quick Release. Waypoints uploaded fine and it flew the mission. Whatever you did in the last update seems to have fixed the problem I had earlier. Thanks!
2015-3-28
Use props
buzzcbr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316545 ft
United Kingdom

Ken, hi.
Does your app work with Iphones and Ipads?

If it does, then Secondly, can you select in the appg which type of image you want to shoot, jpeg or Raw (PV2+V3) or will it shoot both Raw and jpeg at the same time like the DJI app does?.

This would be a deal breaker for me.

Thanks..

Buzz
2015-3-29
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Ken,
Curious,
In GS, can you set the orientation of the Phantom for the flight ie. I want to fly a Hexagon - 200 x 200 x 200 x 200 x 200 x 200 and i want the camera facing inward to the Hexagon on the flight?

Also, just an idea for your app, how about providing pre-programmed or "shaped" flights or "shaped flights" (I just copyrighted that by the way!.
operator picks a triangle, octagon or hexagon or an oval or a pie shape (useful for baseball diamonds) etc. whatever and simply advises the lenth of each side or overlays the shape over an area and stretches it to fit and boom, it's done.
Also a circle, just pick i.e. radius and boom, it's done!!
2015-3-29
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-3-30 02:01
Ken,
Curious,
In GS, can you set the orientation of the Phantom for the flight ie. I want to fly a H ...

What you describe if POI (Point of interest) and I am planning to include that functionality.  Drawn flight patters are something likely with or shortly thereafter.
2015-3-29
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A new and updated version will soon be out; it is in final stages of pre-release.

Included will be bank turn mode (in waypoint missions) as well as a number of features that will help clear the FPV screen of UI visuals that are not needed to take up screen space except when they are being used.

Find my Phantom, a new feature will map the last reported location of the Phantom (even after the app is closed so in case of a lost Phantom you don't need to worry about keeping the app running or loosing the location information).
2015-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules