Spark cannot maintain altitude. Goes up and down by itself.
15462 43 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SaleKlar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222710 ft
Serbia

I had this same problem.  It would fly some time then start droping suddenly, sometimes if i do not push it up constantly it would drop on ground. I thought its a sensor problem, then battery problem (as i tried changing battery and sometime it would fly with no problem, but then when same battery is placed again problem would persist) i tried reseting, updating firmware for everything, but nothing coul help.
.... then i changed propellers ... at a time i used 3th party fancy transparent propelers, that was working for a while but got worn out or damaged ... placed original propellers again and it works all fine
2020-11-6
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

markol Posted at 2017-7-2 05:40
Has anyone else had this issue? I'm just worried it's a hardware problem...

I know the reply is late. I came across a thread with the same issue, there are quite a few people with such an issue,
2020-11-13
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

SaleKlar Posted at 11-6 03:00
I had this same problem.  It would fly some time then start droping suddenly, sometimes if i do not push it up constantly it would drop on ground. I thought its a sensor problem, then battery problem (as i tried changing battery and sometime it would fly with no problem, but then when same battery is placed again problem would persist) i tried reseting, updating firmware for everything, but nothing coul help.
.... then i changed propellers  ... at a time i used 3th party fancy transparent propelers, that was working for a while but got worn out or damaged ...  placed original propellers again and it works all fine
For me, he did the same with the original accessories.
Many people already believed that it was solved one way or another but in many cases the problem returned.
read this: I would recommend my theory to you. Mine did the same, once all the propellers broke because it landed roughly, in just I pushed the stick up. I managed to fix mine: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
2020-11-13
Use props
SaleKlar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222710 ft
Serbia

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 2020-11-13 13:38
For me, he did the same with the original accessories.
Many people already believed that it was solved one way or another but in many cases the problem returned.
read this: I would recommend my theory to you. Mine did the same, once all the propellers broke because it landed roughly, in just I pushed the stick up. I managed to fix mine: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=220364&extra=page%3D1

ah, i found this thread again after two years. Thanks for response lol. Anyway, i fixed the problem back then by remounting original propelers   I used some colorful propelers from aliexpress and for a while they worked fine, but then SPARK started acting crazy. I can just asume they produced some vibrations that spark could not handle.
2023-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules