LED lens fell off!
5970 46 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

From this discussion, I'm getting some spare covers just in case.  One of the reviews says they just snap in.  Here is the Amazon link:  https://www.amazon.com/Spark-Lig ... i+spark+light+cover
2018-3-25
Use props
djiuser_QYehI6TNg9oq
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-7-10 04:30
We are sorry about the inconvenience caused, just want to verify, it's hard landing or slightly crashed?
We have reported this situation to the engineers as well.

Happened to me as well. No crash -just removing the propeller guards. I don't see a way to put it back in place myself. I don't want to push to hard. Suggestions??
2018-4-14
Use props
SparkedJoint818
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147884 ft

United States

Euro7r Posted at 2017-7-10 17:40
Are these held on by glue? Seems fragile that it'll just come off like that.  

I'm thinking of putting a few drops of super glue on around the edge for added security if this is something that can fall off over time.

Support actually says not to glue them back on, But I have a couple buddies who have glued their replacement sets on their Sparks and they haven’t had any issues.....  I hope that helps ?
2018-9-10
Use props
Harry Moman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 311240 ft
Australia

Maybe if you are all having your Led platic covers dropping off just run a bit of silicon around the edge or tape ??

they just clip in on two tabs , i had my last ones off when i did a shell repair  and since i had silicon out for repair i just added some to the plastic covers.....
2018-9-12
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Wow. I didn't expect there would be all that circuitry there. Perhaps there is a sensor that works better out on the arms.
2018-9-12
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Tentoes Posted at 2018-9-12 08:45
Wow. I didn't expect there would be all that circuitry there. Perhaps there is a sensor that works better out on the arms.

Circuitry you see is called electronic speed controler (esc) and its purpose is to drive brushless motors.
2018-9-12
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Oh. Well that would make sense rather than having the high-current chips in the body.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules