JATO
lvl.4

United States

2015-3-23
Use props
stock12to32
lvl.3

United States

Thanks Jato. Got a new 10' tablet to fly with and now this! I just need the rain to go away so I can play with my new toys. It has been raining here for 3 days
2015-3-23
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

This software allows you to adjust the follow me speed from 2mph/14kph to 26mph/43kph and location accuracy threshold as well as minimum movement threshold. The follow me is well implemented.

This app also has way points that you can save, but it also has a rather unique way point feature. You define a POI radius and the number of points you want and it well auto create the radius with the way points.
Below are 10 way points auto created around the center point in my neighborhood within a 10 meter radius. The largest I have ever created was 1000 meters and 500 points, but I didn't fly it

The app also allows you to set the camera and extender RF level (big plus). The only thing it is missing is the ability to change the RF channel. I end up using another app for that. This is my new favorite flying app.
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... DjiVision&hl=en
2015-3-23
Use props
bradreid20
lvl.2
Canada

Thanks for the positive feedback

I got lots of great feedback this week, mostly around the camera/gimbal operation while filming and using follow-me.  New release this week will have significant camera improvements.  Also, IOS beta release was submitted today.
2015-3-23
Use props
marc.aronowitz
lvl.2

United States

I can't wait to try this when the IOS version is ready.....
2015-3-23
Use props
bradreid20
lvl.2
Canada

marc.aronowitz@ Posted at 2015-3-24 06:52
I can't wait to try this when the IOS version is ready.....

Send your email to: brad@beyondthecube.ca.  I'll add you to the beta group, it was released today.
2015-3-23
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

http://www.visual-aerials.com/phantomautopilot.html
2015-3-23
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

Is the iOS App missing any features available now in the android app?
2015-3-23
Use props
bradreid20
lvl.2
Canada

ronnydsosa@gmai Posted at 2015-3-24 08:39
Is the iOS App missing any features available now in the android app?

yes the current store app is missing gs and follow-me.  I've completed testing today and will submit it, should be available soon.  If you want the features now you can send me your email and I'll add you to the beta testers group.
2015-3-23
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
Austria

i would like to turn the phantom in a 90 degree position to the left or to the right so i can film the are beside the drone and not only the front.
This would be a great Feature too in autonomous flights
and i´ve dropped you an email already ;)
2015-3-24
Use props
bradreid20
lvl.2
Canada

There isn't a way to fly the drone sideways in ground station without completely taking control of it.  Complete autopilot.  Right now I wouldn't trust any of the apps to do this. As soon as this feature is available I'll update the app.
2015-3-24
Use props
grangerfx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 817713 ft
United States

Purchased the app. I like to support 3rd party drone app developers. I will give it a try later today.
2015-3-25
Use props
trsmith18
lvl.2

United States

defnitely want a "follow me" program....I also can't understand why you can't adjust the yaw (left/right) while the drone continues on is GS/follow me course.

Its seems someone would have copied the IRIS+ functions by now to have it follow/lead/film from the side
2015-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules