Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans4680c285 Posted at 2017-9-1 20:50
I have the same problem after updating to the latest firmware. Twitching and jello effect. I reviewed all my videos pre-update. Not a single twitch.

I restored to factory settings, refreshed the fw and calibrated everything.

never upgrade...period
2017-9-1
Use props
SoapyGolem
lvl.1
Flight distance : 372625 ft
United States

I also had a problem with .1000... i got error first time i downloaded and then redownloaded, also had something to do with update to GEO? and it got stuck at 20% forever... so i finally did the update to .1000 and then there was no GEO updating anymore or didnt ask for it? anyone had this issue
2017-9-1
Use props
R Kamedes
New
Flight distance : 105348 ft
Croatia

alex_markov Posted at 2017-8-25 02:59
I am using AFC mode!
I'll send flight record for home change.

I thought you stated earlier that you were using "manual mode all the time".   I looked at the video and I didn't see anything choppy about it.  Other than what I call a focusing glitch which is either due to braking (which doesn't look like you were doing) or the AFC kicking in or if you tapped to focusing point on the screen.

Apart from that, it looks good in my opinion.  But DJI does need to figure out how to eliminate those glitches/hiccups that you get from braking, focusing or some other kind of gimbal movement.  I that is what you call choppy, then I agree it is annoying.

I remember when I first got my drone it was running pre-.0900 FW.  I don't recall seeing the hiccups.  Then on 900 I saw them A LOT.  I'm at .1000 now and it's much smoother.  There were camera/gimbal settings I've made along the way, so I have no way to state definitely that this is related to the FW.

Bottom line, DJI needs to focus on this issue and make sure that no matter what settings are used we get nice smooth recorded video out of the box.
2017-9-2
Use props
Bomberuk1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

as v kingo says youtube
2017-9-2
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

R Kamedes Posted at 2017-9-2 09:50
I thought you stated earlier that you were using "manual mode all the time".   I looked at the video and I didn't see anything choppy about it.  Other than what I call a focusing glitch which is either due to braking (which doesn't look like you were doing) or the AFC kicking in or if you tapped to focusing point on the screen.

Apart from that, it looks good in my opinion.  But DJI does need to figure out how to eliminate those glitches/hiccups that you get from braking, focusing or some other kind of gimbal movement.  I that is what you call choppy, then I agree it is annoying.

Manual mode I meant not intelligent flight mode but flying by hand ;) Focus was AFC. It is pointless to argue - for me, .1000 brought only problems so it is No Go.
I am happy for Your experience with it.
2017-9-2
Use props
Benji ATW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 617493 ft
France

Well my story is not about the kind of problems you have but about the image quality.
I always updated my MAVIC Pro but this one is a total disaster.
All is set in Normal but I have images quality that is washed out and over exposed.
Here is also someone who as the same issue youtube.com/watch?v=Y-SlZ-DC06M
I would appreciate to downgrade to .900.
Thanks,
2017-9-4
Use props
Progenite
lvl.3
Flight distance : 238675 ft
Spain

I hope I have not skipped any response, but .... how is it possible that no responsible DJI face in the forum and explain why you can not go back to any previous version ???
It is a real shame that we have to resort to unofficial software to recover our rights from previous versions.
With this attitude will only get anyone to update their Dron and resort to unofficial software.
I personally have it and I will not update anything again. Each update improves one thing and creates 10 new problems.
It is unpredictable that with the number of Mavic that have sold give a service of updates so unfortunate.
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules