*Introducing DJI Mavic Pro Platinum*
86629 386 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scuba Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27677 ft
United Kingdom

Still no news on UK delivery. Placed my order with Heliguy last month and nothing in the UK yet. I have a draw full of accessories, extra Platinum battery, extra Platinum Props, DJI Goggles everything I need and STILL waiting for the FLYMORE COMBO on pre-order.
Heliguy are 1st class with orders so far but come on DJI this is getting silly waiting so long.
Any (HONEST) news or update would be nice, but more to the point professional.
I was hoping to take the new Mavic on holiday on the 18th but that hope is slipping away with each day that passes.
2017-11-2
Use props
djiuser_OS4PqSp
lvl.1

Germany

theothernt Posted at 2017-11-2 06:10
That would be very disappointing if true, and goes against what their support tells you...

" Please be guided that we're starting to ship this product on November 1. However, this would still be on a first come first served basis."

During the last few days I have received several mails from Chinese online shops advertising they have the MPP on stock now. Today, I received a note from TomTop telling me, they now have a stock of 50 MPP!
Frankly, I find this totally unacceptable.New customers can come in and get the MPP right away while people like myself, who have already paid DJI two months ago, are waiting and don‘t even get an update on the delivery date.

2017-11-2
Use props
Air Jorge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1957352 ft
United States

djiuser_OS4PqSp Posted at 2017-11-2 08:57
During the last few days I have received several mails from Chinese online shops advertising they have the MPP on stock now. Today, I received a note from TomTop telling me, they now have a stock of 50 MPP!
Frankly, I find this totally unacceptable.New customers can come in and get the MPP right away while people like myself, who have already paid DJI two months ago, are waiting and don‘t even get an update on the delivery date.

Sold my mp to get new mpp-Ordered through amazon...told me 11-25.
After 3 days without it I Couldn’t wait any more Called DJI nyc store yesterday and got lucky. they had a promotion first come first serve 2 brand new MPP’s. Left my job ,did 80-90mph to nyc from Long Island and picked one up. Thanks dji nyc store you guys are great.....

Don’t give up-your day will come....
2017-11-3
Use props
Scuba Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27677 ft
United Kingdom

UK website now updated estimated stock date to 30th November.
It started with 30th October then 2 days before that date changed to 8th November and now today changed to 30th.

Anyone in UK heard any different...?

This is getting very disappointing as I'm seeing more and more reviews on YouTube from happy Platinum owners. Plus its getting closer to Xmas so going to be a shipping nightmare. I'm loosing the excitement slowly to own my 1st DJI drone.
Back to PS4 with my DJI Goggles I guess
2017-11-3
Use props
kirkrob
lvl.1
United States

Every morning I check the status on the "My Orders" page and today the shipped indication was lit up. No email conformation with tracking info, so hopefully its truly on its way... My order date was 10/18/17 from DJI.
2017-11-3
Use props
fansdbf371f3
New
Flight distance : 312 ft
United States

MAStetz Posted at 2017-9-25 12:15
didn't you get the part about "here's your code for 50% off a battery please use by christmas" ?
I got that but i also ordered the fly more combo

Hello,

If you did not use your 50% battery coupon, do you mind giving me the code?

Thanks in advance.
2017-11-3
Use props
kirkrob
lvl.1
United States

kirkrob Posted at 2017-11-3 05:34
Every morning I check the status on the "My Orders" page and today the shipped indication was lit up. No email conformation with tracking info, so hopefully its truly on its way... My order date was 10/18/17 from DJI.

Just chatted with DJI for tracking info and turns out my MPP did not ship and won't until Nov. 9th... Why the hell give false hope by displaying a shipped status out of the blue? These people are wearing me thin!!!
2017-11-3
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Given that DJI had a supply issue with the release of the original Mavic Pro it seems more than crass that the same shipping/delivery hoopla is now going on with the Mavic Pro Platinum! I was told back on the 19th October that my request for a shipping date had been passed on to the relevant team - since then nothing, nada, zilch! Having ordered and paid back in the 1st week of September surely DJI have a idea of when my order will be shipped?! I'm thinking this is starting to become a trading standards issue ... and will be chasing up on that if I have not had any response in the coming week - 10 weeks plus without a definite shipping date having said at the end of September then mid October and in financial credit to me - is plain rude and verging on fraudulent!
2017-11-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Scuba Mavic Posted at 2017-11-3 04:11
UK website now updated estimated stock date to 30th November.
It started with 30th October then 2 days before that date changed to 8th November and now today changed to 30th.

If you order the basic MPP bundle it states 7-10 working days on the UK DJI online store now and 20-25 working days if ordered the flymore combo. It stated 20-25 w. days for either package yesterday so if you've ordered the basic package it may come sooner. I ordered the basic package on 24 Oct so expecting shipment late Nov - we'll see!
2017-11-3
Use props
fans76920c20
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6550331 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered on 10/17, received email this a.m. stating MPP Combo was shipping, arriving next Wednesday 11/8.  West Coast US.
2017-11-3
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

fans76920c20 Posted at 2017-11-3 09:55
Ordered on 10/17, received email this a.m. stating MPP Combo was shipping, arriving next Wednesday 11/8.  West Coast US.

Basically the US is getting the first shipments and presumably once the early orders are completed there the Europeans inc the UK will finally get some stock coming through. I suspect there's a batch on the high seas trundling it's way around the horn of Africa at the moment ...
2017-11-3
Use props
bastosboi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232300 ft
Germany

I have ordered on 9/4 and 2 months later no update. Original delivery date was promised end of September.
Paid immediately with Paypal and the money was sitting at DJI.

Very disappointed, I have now cancelled the order. won't be flying much over winter anyway and will get back to it maybe next summer.
2017-11-3
Use props
fansd8e799f5
New

United States

I canceled my order for the mavic pro platinum, it took way to long to get. but also chopped my thumb with a table saw. but i did get the 2 extra batteries and lens covers etc.. where can I sell this stuff from since i no longer need them?
2017-11-5
Use props
Deankoe
lvl.1

United States

Deankoe Posted at 2017-10-30 22:19
Wow....that’s a great response!  You  tell me to do the same thing I’ve already done. I ordered on 09-31 and at that time the dealer said it was “a couple of weeks”’ but that DJI isn’t always reliable on dates.  He’s had no update since then.  It’s hard to imagine a company wouldn’t have at least a tentative schedule to go by?  One you can update as necessary.  You mean you just wake up one morning and say, “hey, let’s ship some MPPs to VeryDrone today”. And ten days later they show up.  I’m new to drones, but learning quickly about DJI reputation.

Now 11/06....still no word from Verydrone of a delivery date.  I ordered 09/30 and at that time Verdrone was told 2 weeks.  No delivery, no update, no communication from DJI to Verydrone since that time. This company will be done if there’s ever any competition.  Verydrone is reluctant to even guess at a date for me considering DJI’s past record on the subject.
2017-11-6
Use props
fans76920c20
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6550331 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans76920c20 Posted at 2017-11-3 09:55

I ordered the MPP Combo on 10/17 from DJI, received package today 11/6, US West Coast. I was going through a 3rd party vendor, but realized DJI was shipping sooner so I cancelled order and went with DJI. Received it 2 days sooner than original shipment date of 11/8.
2017-11-6
Use props
Chison.Wu
inner-tester
Flight distance : 4547 ft

It's useful for newbird.
2017-11-8
Use props
djiuser_hbwMeUn
New

United Kingdom

Hello All,

I have ordered from the UK on 10/17 and have not heard anything about my MMP Flymore being delivered. Please can someone look into this for me? Order REF: 0449480398092

The customer service at Dji is the worst I've seen from a large Company. Please help!
2017-11-18
Use props
theothernt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

djiuser_hbwMeUn Posted at 2017-11-18 01:04
Hello All,

I have ordered from the UK on 10/17 and have not heard anything about my MMP Flymore being delivered. Please can someone look into this for me? Order REF: 0449480398092

I'm still waiting on my order as well, placed on 9/6
2017-11-19
Use props
Jason-G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I too have no word yet, ordered the combo 75 (SEVENTY-FIVE) days ago on September 7th, and am based in London.

I've written support and in this forum (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1036814), but get nothing meaningful besides the approved copy / pastes.

Then I read of others receiving their orders within 20 days- so much for "first come first served".
2017-11-21
Use props
theothernt
Second Officer
Ireland

Jason-G Posted at 2017-11-21 03:06
I too have no word yet, ordered the combo 75 (SEVENTY-FIVE) days ago on September 7th, and am based in London.

I've written support and in this forum (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=117413&page=1#pid1036814), but get nothing meaningful besides the approved copy / pastes.

Mine just shipped this morning - so I have no idea if posting on the forum helps, or it's just luck!
2017-11-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All of the main UK suppliers such as Jessops and Maplins have advised that they are expecting shipment on 30 Nov so, with a bit of luck, UK MPP orders should be received in the first week of December at the latest - that’s if there is enough stock to fill all of the pending orders.
2017-11-21
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I thought you returned the White and reordered the Platinum?
2017-11-21
Use props
Jason-G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

theothernt Posted at 2017-11-21 07:08
Mine just shipped this morning - so I have no idea if posting on the forum helps, or it's just luck!

And incredibly, so has mine, today!
2017-11-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I did in the end and received the platinum on 30 Nov from Jessops - amazing drone. So pleased I ‘technically’ exchanged.
2017-12-12
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Some of you people have nerves of steel for waiting so long for a device. Simply amazing lol
2017-12-12
Use props
theothernt
Second Officer
Ireland

rolling56 Posted at 2017-12-12 07:29
Some of you people have nerves of steel for waiting so long for a device. Simply amazing lol

We knew it would arrive. Just a matter of time
2017-12-24
Use props
dwainwayne28
lvl.4
Flight distance : 583323 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Lovely indeed!
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now