Feature Request: Be able to control DJI Osmo Mobile remotely
46360 65 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vini Goncalves
New
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-23 04:50
Not yet, Sir, appreciate your interest and patience.

Hi! Any news?
2020-5-20
Use props
Vini Goncalves
New
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-3-26 15:53
Hi, thanks for sharing your suggestion with us. This would be forwarded into our designated department and rest assured that it will be heard in our team to see if this would possible in the future. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

Hi! Any news?
2020-5-20
Use props
djiuser_wyVoa2qPzCet
New

India

Please make osmo mobile remote app
2020-5-28
Use props
djiuser_wyVoa2qPzCet
New

India

Please make osmo mobile remote app
2020-5-28
Use props
djiuser_PixARqF7uzxZ
New

United States

Any update on the remote control feature for the DJI Osmo Mobile? It truly is the only thing that keeps me from using this device. It would solve a lot of problems.

It's a shame that this is falling on deaf ears.
2020-8-22
Use props
blinkstudio
New

United Kingdom

I haven't even bought my Osmo yet, it's in my Amazon basket, and already I have realised I kind of need this functionality. The Osmo on a boom/monopod will almost certainly be a regular way of getting nice crane shots. The ability to tilt from this remote position is clearly a very useful function. I'm already setting up Filmic Pro remote to monitor capture, Osmo remote is a logical 'requirement'.
2020-10-27
Use props
fansa57de12e
lvl.2

United States

Yes. I would use this feature too, and it would add usefulness to vloggers, those using selfie sticks to raise their camera higher or who want to monitor record indoors with camera outside many other remote situations. Please, looking to you to add this useful feature
2021-1-3
Use props
fansf135cf1d
lvl.1

India

Is there anything happening on  creating this remote app ?  Inspite of  the feature being asked  years back  there still seems nothing that  is capable to do this even with the OM4 .Igts supposed to be such a simple software feature which can help control the gimbal remotely

DJI should atleast listen and update  users when they request features proactively and make sure these forums are used to enhance their products.
2021-1-17
Use props
DomeC0
New

Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-31 23:02
This function is awesome, appreciate your sharing, I would forward to our engineers for future consideration, thanks.

I'm considering buying the DJI om 4. However, I need such a feauture for my project. Is there any news about this usefuly function?
2021-5-4
Use props
djiuser_NClBPxen7sr0
New

Austria

I am really thinking about returning my recently bought Osmo Mobile 3 now that I realise that DJI does not seem to care or update their apps with requested awesome features for years… pretty poor customer service :/
2021-7-15
Use props
sairu
New

Philippines

I have been following this for quite a while now. Too bad this feature is still not available. I just bought the latest osmo mobile.
2021-7-25
Use props
NANOCHILE
New

Chile

November 2021 and still waiting for this feature!!!

DJI software updates big sucks!
2021-11-13
Use props
luisdiaz00
lvl.1

United States

Did you guys know that the Switcher Studio iPhone/iPad app has been able to remotely control the DJI Osmo/OM gimbals?

I am trying to find out if there are other apps that can do that because Switcher Studio is subscription based
2022-1-15
Use props
djiuser_eoIRAG7S9MBK
New
Flight distance : 558 ft

Germany

My dilemma is that I need active tracking for my gimbal to track my 4x4 while driving past. But I can only see and control my recording device via FiLMiC Pro and remote app. There is no support for active tracking in those apps. My choice is, to use DJI Mimo and record blindly or no active tracking and movement but seeing the screen - great!

Remote manual control of the movement of the camera would be also very helpful and solve some issues. I could even record with one phone via FiLMiC Pro and with another device steer the movement of my Osmo 4. Please please, please!!!!
2022-2-23
Use props
djiuser_8Sa0V1r4K1kO
New

Egypt

As wheelchair user quadriplegic this feature is very important for me which is much easier to control it through Iwatch especially that I made especially tool to hold it.
2022-4-2
Use props
djiuser_gRd7BJN32Z7e
New

Germany

Please any updated DJI
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_GhH6SfaVIQKD
lvl.1

Turkey

It's very interesting actually
2022-6-5
Use props
djiuser_Udfu3v6JS8i4
lvl.1

Germany

Really great how DJI simply for years and consistently, the needs of their customers ignored! Congratulations!
2022-10-19
Use props
djiuser_m16iYDpccEmQ
New
Flight distance : 601617 ft
Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-3-26 15:53
Hi, thanks for sharing your suggestion with us. This would be forwarded into our designated department and rest assured that it will be heard in our team to see if this would possible in the future. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

@ DJI Tony, Is there any information regarding the status of this feature request?

Thanks
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_m16iYDpccEmQ Posted at 12-5 14:00
@ DJI Tony, Is there any information regarding the status of this feature request?

Thanks

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We regret to inform you that this has not been implemented yet. We appreciate your kind understanding. Should you have other concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and keep safe.
2022-12-7
Use props
howhow777
New
Flight distance : 4829 ft
Taiwan

Take look this info. from Switcher Studio:
https://support.switcherstudio.com/en/articles/3065762-dji-osmo-mobile-integration
I think it is a solution for remote control DJI OSMO gimbal.
Tutorial video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kn0J_1gSA4
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_a4ZlJGXA1ZgM
New

Belgium

5 years further and still no solution to remote control the Osmo? Unfortunathly i like this brand but I’m looking for this feature so I go search with other brands!
2023-2-5
Use props
djiuser_BI4sC5pTPSew
New
United States

fans48adefa4 Posted at 2019-6-5 15:56
feel free to contact me, I've developed a very very early alpha of a mobile phone remote control for the osmo mobile 2. pingtv [AT] gmail [DOT] com
V
2023-11-10
Use props
Murta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80098 ft
Brazil

There are any news about this?
3-13 18:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Murta Posted at 3-13 18:55
There are any news about this?

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
3-13 21:42
Use props
fansd03db199
New

Poland

It’s almost middle of 2024 and still no remote control option for Osmo Mobile series? I really start to miss my old Osmo X3, which has offered way more than any modern DJI gimbals (remote control from app, detachable gimbal with optional 3m extension cable, replaceable battery or external power adapter, etc).
4-24 13:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules